1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

FOE Expansions Wiki page - inaccurate info

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by rpowpow, May 22, 2019.

1. rpowpow

rpowpow New Member

Expansions page on Official Wiki: https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Expansions

In the second paragraph, the copy reads:

"You can see below a table with all expansion type by age. There is 3 categories of expansion: those you can win in the tech tree and the campaign map, those you can buy with diamonds, and those you can buy with medals. Medals expansions are not related to ages. Currently, there are 32 medal expansions."

That should be updated to say 35 medal expansions. The table below is correct and shows 35.

Edited to clarify this is the Official Wiki.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    Graviton likes this.
  2. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

While you're at it, it should read, "There are 3 categories...", not "There is 3 categories..."

rpowpow likes this.
  3. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Y'all realize it's a wiki right? You know a wiki means you can change it yourself when you find errors, right?

4. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

I couldn't figure out how to edit it and I'm not inclined to spend any more time looking. ;)

5. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Not this wiki. Right?

6. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

I don't think "Official Inno wiki" can be edited by general public. Maybe one of the mods will notify the authors.

7. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Sorry, wrong wiki.

rpowpow likes this.
  8. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

This is the official wiki. Not just anyone can edit it

9. rpowpow

rpowpow New Member

I really didn't want to rewrite the entire paragraph. ;) I figured getting the right info in there would be great.