1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

FoE Game Server is down?

Discussion in 'Addressed' started by sidedraw, Dec 9, 2015.

1. vecdid

vecdid New Member

I am also having issues signing in. Depending on which server you go to , I am seeing different behavior. For instance us1.forgeofempires.com says bad gateway. us0.forgeofempires.com just keeps spinning and never loads. en0.forgeofempires.com I was able to actually log in, but I could not clikck on my current server.... Not sure what is going on.

2. ardak kumerin

ardak kumerin Well-Known Member

FoE works on mobile.

3. joncrichton

joncrichton Member

well Ill be back later, this error is what I get every time they upgrade something

It just pisses me off its every time I need to advance the pirate ship

4. GodofAcid

GodofAcid Member

Thanks Jaelis, you're the man for being here and doing your best when it hits the fan like this. I often find myself wondering where Pan is during times of crisis, like right now..

5. carlas500

carlas500 New Member

yes i am dow to sence about 4 CST

6. KiwiDragon67

KiwiDragon67 New Member

Apparently if you were lucky enough to actually be on before the bloody thing fell over, you may still be able to be playing via comp (this happened approx a month ago as well). So long as no-one refreshes *rolls eyes*
    Which of course means, some are taking the opportunity to siege in GvG as they have realised that most are locked out of the US server maps.
    Go INNO :confused:

7. daveh1701

daveh1701 New Member

over 3 hours and no log in. If I've been plundered I'll be p****d.

8. KiwiDragon67

KiwiDragon67 New Member

if you can get on via app, then do so. That at least is semi-working. Funny how INNO are concentrating on the mobile and making sure that works but the comp version can fall over. Oh wait, comp version means GvG, Treasure Chest, etc. But INNO's not worried about those aspects of the game anymore :mad:

9. Frog-King

Frog-King New Member

4.5 hours now locked out. Hope this issue gets fixed soon. :(

10. jonnybgood40

jonnybgood40 Member

what, is it going to be down until tomorrow morning at 8 am when the new event starts? how are we supposed to do guild expedition, treasure chest etc! we are losing out on a lot of stuff here people!

11. carlas500

carlas500 New Member

is FoE down again or what

12. SATworks

SATworks New Member

Servers down now, no access. Can't you at least post a message about how long your servers will be down and/or when you expect them to be up?!?!?
    Really rude of you to be down with no message regarding why!!!

13. SirCharlesFredrick31

SirCharlesFredrick31 New Member

Any clue when I can play again? Server has been down for over 4 hours now and I was really looking forward to completing my daily challenge, collecting my treasure hunt and not getting plundered...

14. Mistress of Doom

Mistress of Doom New Member

Quite a mess here too ! City A and D won't load

15. bumbleclod

bumbleclod New Member

Servers still down? WTF

16. SirCharlesFredrick31

Second nite in a row, no FOE. Even if I can load my city, I can't do anything. I click aid or try to open my friends tavern and I just get stuck on a never ending load screen. Can we at least get an estimate of when FOE will be playable again???

17. hjh102

hjh102 Well-Known Member

I understand your frustration, I'm also unable to play.

But they're working on the problem (and the last response I got to the ticket I submitted around 8 PM EST said they were ) and there's no way for them to estimate when it will be fixed. You can only do that if it's a PLANNED outage.

18. bumbleclod

bumbleclod New Member

I'm in world W and have not been able to sign on to collect my drops in about an entire day now. As a daily player, this is a problem for me. Can we please get this fixed?

19. SirCharlesFredrick31

Well I can log in and see that I have items to collect and plundered buildings to repair, but as soon as I click anything it gets stuck on a load screen... I just love how I can't even play but other players can somehow still plunder me...

20. TubaBoy

TubaBoy New Member

During the Guild Expedition I can not open the second level. All required supplies have been meet, but still can not open the second level.