• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FOE has gotten worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadfulCadillac

Looking up events it looks like this is how many events we've had each year:
2012: 2 Events
2013: 7 Events
2014: 6 Events
2015: 6 Events + 1 Historical Questlines
2016: 8 Events + 7 Historical Questlines
2017: 8 Events + 8 Historical Questlines
2018: 8 Events + 5 Historical Questlines
2019: 9 Events
2020: 9 Events
2021: Total amount to be determined

Speaking of Great Buildings, you can now get Wishing Wells from a Great Building :D You'd want to hyper level it if you're after Wishing Wells sure, but you can get it.

Ah, historical questlines.... they should bring those back lol, would be cool to have the avatars and special unique historical buildings. Really adds to the theme and vibe of FOE as historical imo.

DreadfulCadillac

Ditto That.

Back to the future.

Maybe your just a noob.

Ikr

2X
Now I will confirm, you're a stooge alright. Change my mind.
You can't.
v Number of points made against you

It's a darn lot
I would put a table of points defending you but then again there aren't any.
The forum isn't supposed to be a place where we calculate the number of points we make against each other while arguing. It's a place to discuss the game and have fun... sigh

Glockgemini

FOE has made most every item unreasonably expensive. If you wanted to buy the full tavern with diamonds, it would cost you $15K. A one of ten upgrade selling for $18? If they had more presence of mind on pricing, they could squeeze more diamonds out of the players.

Ebeondi Asi

The fact is players can play and spend zero real money.
Plenty of players do so.
Foe has things one can buy or do for real money, most of which is a way to speed up the game. So basically if you do not wish to move a lot faster, there is really no need of any kind to spend real money on the game.
For those who are either poor, or cheap, (or morally superior to the mundain reality of money) and desire to rush through the game... you have my sympathies. LOL
And I spent a lot of money on Foe... Some players disparage those who spend money, I say they should be glad i help pay their way. Since the game exists to make a profit. and all those playing for free shoud be glad they can, at all.

plinker2

As a wise person posted just above, we are now seeming to be beating a "dead horse". I tink we now know everyone's opinion, So I am closing this sthread. Another good one , Thanks to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.