• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FOE Neighbors:

DeletedUser33134

Good morning FOE Team: Curious, I have had the same set of FOE neighbors for almost 4 weeks. Initially, I read that Neighbors are changed every week. Has that rotation policy changed? I ask because the same neighbors will collect data on their neighbors and attempt to exploit - especially the Advanced Age Players vs. the new players, lower ranking players...etc.

DeletedUser32328

Good morning FOE Team: Curious, I have had the same set of FOE neighbors for almost 4 weeks. Initially, I read that Neighbors are changed every week. Has that rotation policy changed? I ask because the same neighbors will collect data on their neighbors and attempt to exploit - especially the Advanced Age Players vs. the new players, lower ranking players...etc.
In principle it changes every two weeks. Not weekly. And now it was longer because until Monday, there was an event running with a neighborhood prize. When such an event is going on, the neighborhood will not change.

DeletedUser33134

In principle it changes every two weeks. Not weekly. And now it was longer because until Monday, there was an event running with a neighborhood prize. When such an event is going on, the neighborhood will not change.

Thank-you for the information. The Carnival Event, I am guessing. Does that mean that the Napoleon event will also delay the change? Regardless, I now know neighbors are subject to change every two week. Enjoy your weekend! Appreciate you getting back with me!!!

DeletedUser31592

The only two annual events that lock a neighborhood are the Carnival and the Summer. Historical Questlines never have a neighborhood component. So the only other event that could potentially lock a neighborhood is the annual "Special Event". This year the Special Event was the Forge Bowl. So the Summer Event is the only remaining event this year that will lock neighborhoods. (Unless Inno changes an annual event up.)

And I wouldn't rely on them changing this Monday. If they go back to their regular week for rotating, it will be a week from Monday. No one knows when it will switch. We shall see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33134

Thanks for sharing and setting expectations. I can hold for another week...just wanting this set of Neighbors to clear out of the neighborhood for a while. There are a few interesting players that are not liking that I do not give them Aid and are asking my Guild to contribute simply because they polish and motivate. Interesting setup...first time to encounter such arrogance...but this has been the longest to spend time with the same set! Take care and enjoy the remainder of your weekend!!!