• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FoE Rules!

DeletedUser

I have deleted several posts. Some were in response to a post that was in violation of Forum rules, others were off topic. Please do not attempt to moderate, or respond to other players' attempts to moderate. Use the report button instead. And do not attempt to hijack a thread. Thank you. Carry on.

(FoE does rule.)

The Lady Redneck

It is a great game. I love the fact that it never will have an end and that we can journey throught as we want and at a pace that suits each player.
Also the Forums are for the most part fun and informative. AND the Mods deserve a bloody big medal at the least for the stuff they have to deal with. But instead all I can do is send a cyber brick for them to beat their heads in when needed,

WinnerGR

It is a great game. I love the fact that it never will have an end and that we can journey throught as we want and at a pace that suits each player.
Also the Forums are for the most part fun and informative. AND the Mods deserve a bloody big medal at the least for the stuff they have to deal with. But instead all I can do is send a cyber brick for them to beat their heads in when needed,
I agree .

So I created this thread to thank the mods.

DeletedUser40061

I wholeheartedly agree! Foe does rule. Its got me hooked, i still play everyday. And now with SIP (shelter in place) im doing it more. Plus it keeps me sane while being shut in