• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FoE Soccer Cup 2016 - Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date

Algona

WHY IS THE AWARD RATIO MUCH LOWER THAN THE 10%/20% projected???

I thought the same, missed my first 80+ shots. I got on a heater though and have been banging shots home for the last week making a dozen or so 5% Shots capped off by this morning making 2 5% and a 20% Shots in 7 attempts.

Now I'm just not so patiently waiting for Watchfires to come around again.

DeletedUser26344

Are the trophy awards supposed to reset to their original number after a certain time or is that just a glitch?

For example the reward for the 5% shot is at 350 cos you've missed so many times and then the next time you go to shoot it has reset to 100

Algona

w00t! Scored the Watchfires I wanted this morning! Good stuff, INNO.

A special thanks to Glarg for pointing the way. Heed Glarg, his words are sooth!

OK so no particular building excites me, would you folk spend the rest of the Event on Chests?

DeletedUser8152

In high ages the premium housing is a great deal. I also need more rogues.

In low ages the premium supply buildings can be a big help. And Tiger's Den's are pretty good too.

DeletedUser14197

w00t! Scored the Watchfires I wanted this morning! Good stuff, INNO.

A special thanks to Glarg for pointing the way. Heed Glarg, his words are sooth!

OK so no particular building excites me, would you folk spend the rest of the Event on Chests?

I wouldn't get chests, but maybe others would. There is a chance you might get something for a great deal. However, I don't want most of what is in there, so would much prefer the metals pack or watchfires or victory towers. Those are my preferences. Perhaps someone else will respond with more insight.

DeletedUser13838

In high ages the premium housing is a great deal. I also need more rogues.

In low ages the premium supply buildings can be a big help. And Tiger's Den's are pretty good too.

I used cups to buy a bunch of premium houses. I have not seen any other premium buildings come up.

DeletedUser8152

I mean the fan shops and witch doctors.

Be great if the regular premium culturals and supply buildings did come up.

DeletedUser13634

First of all the soccer game works, I guess like its supposed to play. It's my least favorite of the events. I like the winter event. And yes I do play it. My problem with the soccer event is when collecting your cups. After you shoot, then collect your cups, that OK Box is directly over two of the prizes. This makes it TOO easy to click the "prize" or the " 2x box" as many of us players have done and cursed. The worst part is, it's for something you have no use for. I got the bleachers by mistake. It makes 275 happy. My oldest culture bldg. makes 1700. (maybe this makes my point)
Come FoE, .....guys. Move the box so that this doesn't happen. I know this isn't the first time you've heard this .
Thanks for a good game.
WitchDr7

DeletedUser8152

First of all the soccer game works, I guess like its supposed to play. It's my least favorite of the events. I like the winter event. And yes I do play it. My problem with the soccer event is when collecting your cups. After you shoot, then collect your cups, that OK Box is directly over two of the prizes. This makes it TOO easy to click the "prize" or the " 2x box" as many of us players have done and cursed. The worst part is, it's for something you have no use for. I got the bleachers by mistake. It makes 275 happy. My oldest culture bldg. makes 1700. (maybe this makes my point)
Come FoE, .....guys. Move the box so that this doesn't happen. I know this isn't the first time you've heard this .
Thanks for a good game.
WitchDr7
We need formal proposals to use the proper format, see the link in my signature. Since this is basically feedback on the event, I will move it to the existing feedback thread.

DeletedUser10076

Quick question, and sry if its been asked before.

When does the actual event end? The shop remains open till the tenth, but I remember last time the event actually ended a few days before the shop closed.

lemonwedgie

Here's my feedback ... Inno please stop running events giving away free stuff that nobody is obligated to do ... because it encourages a barrage of pouty complaints and they make me wince.

DeletedUser9184

Quick question, and sry if its been asked before.

When does the actual event end? The shop remains open till the tenth, but I remember last time the event actually ended a few days before the shop closed.
I think it's the same time. Go to the event window, then click on the "?" in the upper-right of the window and you'll get a countdown to when it ends.

DeletedUser20367

Thanks for a good game.
WitchDr7
I would have LOVED to have accidentally bought a Bleachers. I bought a Shrine of Inspiration with a click through. Now don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the SoI that I already had but I most CERTAINLY didn't want to spend 6250 cups to get a second one.

DeletedUser8152

I would have LOVED to have accidentally bought a Bleachers. I bought a Shrine of Inspiration with a click through. Now don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the SoI that I already had but I most CERTAINLY didn't want to spend 6250 cups to get a second one.
ouch

DeletedUser11609

Click thru has been an issue in this game forever...apparently they don't care, or like when you buy stuff you didn't want...

DeletedUser26374

I love this event, except for one VERY annoying thing: lack of a confirmation dialog when clicking the Rotating Prize or the Chest.
You rush to activate the Double Chance and if you accidentally hit any of the other two buttons, you end up with yet another item you didn't want in your inventory.
And more important, a bunch of hard-earned cups lost.

Essentially, this is the same thing that Algona reported above.

It happened to me twice already and I lost a total of 4425 cups on a Tiger's Den and a Witch Doctor which I did not want and most likely, will never build.

How hard can it be to add a confirmation dialog when clicking the Rotating Prize or the Chest?