• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FOE tricked us

Ebeondi Asi

There are many many things in playing Foe that are not in a players best interests to do. The most glaring example are Quests that give you back a fraction of what they cost. Those are common, and clearly deliberate !!! and should be the first warning that some things offered in Foe are not sensible to actually do. Anyone playing should realize you have to think for yourself on each action you make.
So IMO if this is your first inkling Foe play might be Tricking you??? you really are naive. LOL

Lord West

Who in thier right mind want to sell a HT or DT? And where does one get an HT?
Anyone that wants more than a 1 day boost. Ya, placing 15 could get a 750% attack boost but 24 hours later I have nothing. I can already clear the lvl 4 GE every week. So, a one day boost does not really mean anything. The tower gave a great amount of dealer coin. I could use the coin to level buildings that don't run out.

Lord West

So IMO if this is your first inkling Foe play might be Tricking you??? you really are naive. LOL
Not the first trick but the title was in reference to Halloween. The act like the limited buildings are a treat but they are a trick. It's the next event that made it hard to be naïve. When they first came out with the 2995 diamond reindeer "gifts". That's when I stopped believing lol (FYI that is also a holiday pun)

Lord West

Doesn't seem like a bad deal to me?
It might not be a bad idea for newer players but when you have been playing for almost a decade have hundreds of attack (some players over a thousand), make hundreds of FP per day and are getting 40+ unattached troops it's such a small gain almost an annoyance to micro and a waste of trade coin to use. I wish I could give them to players that needed them to get around a tight spot but I have no use for them.

It might not be a bad idea for newer players but when you have been playing for almost a decade have hundreds of attack (some players over a thousand), make hundreds of FP per day and are getting 40+ unattached troops it's such a small gain almost an annoyance to micro and a waste of trade coin to use. I wish I could give them to players that needed them to get around a tight spot but I have no use for them.
Good point Lord. I am using them like crazy in my new world, but neglected to consider that it would matter in my older city.

Cross world transfer for limited buildings would be awesome!

Emberguard

What would you be getting in the antiques dealer if you have that far of an advanced city already?

Ebeondi Asi

In your own inventory top right corner is a white box with a lock next to it. push it now you can lock or unlock anything in inventory. click teh box again to finish. or exit the inventory and it will be finished.