• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FOE

DeletedUser

When I started this game, i had reservation whether it would be a good game or not. Now I have decided that it is a great game, so great that I even voted for it ( day after Cat mention it of the forum ).

Sure it has it's fault, but we're in Beta. The community here on the forum is top notch. I feel their resentment and their joy of the game. Just look at the chance that we as a community can help shape this into a awesome game. I look forward to what the dev's have in mind for a PvP.

Keep on hitting your neighbors and share your thoughts. Looking forward to reading them.

Just thought I would share mine here.

Thanks for reading it.

Paks

DeletedUser34

I hate this game.

You don't hate this game, you hate innogames..why?
Because they drain you dry...you are part of the Inno Hookers club and you know it. You are addicted to ALL of them

We have an app for that now you know. We use to have to meet in the groups section, but now we are technologically COOL

DeletedUser

Keep on hitting your neighbors and share your thoughts. Looking forward to reading them.

I do but they even went so far as to take it to the forums. Then I have the ones that beg me in letters. I just time my plundering right. They get mad because I take 1 and 2 days worth of goods.

DeletedUser34

I do but they even went so far as to take it to the forums. Then I have the ones that beg me in letters. I just time my plundering right. They get mad because I take 1 and 2 days worth of goods.

you should search pictures on the web and do a PnP in the world drama forum. I think it would be funny to read.

DeletedUser

They just have to realize that what they have lost could be gained by raiding others for it. I don't make everything myself,that's what neighbors are for. :p

DeletedUser1980

I like this game. You get to build up a kingdom, but to get anywhere you have to raid others. The good thing is that even when you get plundered it's not the end of the world so you can just keep going.

DeletedUser

Its not that hard to produce the goods yourself or trade for others.. but it is pretty funny when people plunder you for gold and then you turn around and hit them back; relieving them of a days worth of production of a good... thats great.LOL