• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Footballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21322

We know you would like more footballs. Please comment below on your favorite team. Does not need to be a football team. This is open for all sports teams, yes even your kids t-ball team name is fine.

One entry per player.

5 winners chose at random will winn 150 footballs.

Contests ends Thursday January 25, 2018 at 11:59 EST. (Yes this is a short running contest)

*Please add the world you wish to receive the footballs. Winners without a world listed will forfeit the prize.

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29404

Unequivocally my Favorite Team is The New York Football Giants!! There is very few teams with the storied history equal to the Giants. Being one of the Original Six, having Wellington Mara as Owner for nearly 65 years of its 85 years of existence. The litany of HoF players is ridiculous. Many, many historically important games. 4 outta 5 SuperBowls (in the Modern Era) and many consider tue 2007 Super bowl as the "Greatest Ever". I grew up a Giants fan, I will die a Giants fan! My motto:
#BleedingBlueSince72

DeletedUser31845

Go Pack Go Green Bay Packers baby! The minister of defense will always be my favorite player, RIP Reggie White

Noarsil

DeletedUser

Oklahoma Sooners. Ever since the late 60s/early 70s when they were the only Big 8 team that could beat the hated Cornhuskers.

Yorkton.

Freshmeboy

Too many teams to list...All time greats or present favorites...? Since it's a random draw I will go with the Scottsdale Community College team...Go Fighting Artichokes...! Z world

DeletedUser32009

Kansas City Chiefs. Known as the best tailgating experience in the NFL.
Y

DeletedUser31440

Michael Knight and KITT, they were a pretty darned good crime fighting team, plus look at the Hoff's hair from that period, how could you not love them?

Knight Rider.jpg

F world please.

DeletedUser9624

Los Angeles Rams ... I have followed them thru some horrible years ... got a little redemption with The Greatest Show on Turf (in St Louis) then some even worse years and a move back to LA. Looks like I may have a little redemption this past season and a few years to come.

Dunarsund

spnnr

Windies Cricket team - rich legacy but have fallen on hard times just like the region and the sport in general. But Hope springs eternal just like our anthem says :

G

DeletedUser21322

I was born and raised a Chicago bears fan. Hard to admit that since Lovie Smith was fired. I keep close tabs on the dolphins too.

DeletedUser30852

Chicago Bulls.

I became a fan the year AFTER michael jordan retired. Never got to see the glory days, but watched almost 10 years of bottomfeeding, die-hard, almost every game. Then came some mediocre years with Scott Skiles, then some good years with D-Rose and Thibodeau which unfortunately ended in heartbreak. Now it's back to mediocrity, but the fanhood lives on!

Zorskog please!

Status
Not open for further replies.