• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Footballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31540

Germany International Soccer Team

They play like a finely tuned machine - very mechanically skilled and a Great System. Real Football at its finest

Arvahall

DeletedUser32219

☘️Boston Celtics☘️
The most prolific NBA franchise in history.
The first NBA team to draft an African American player(Chuck Cooper 1950) The first team in all of U.S. sports to have an African American head coach (Bill Russell took over as player-coach in the 1966-1967 season). 17 Championships wins (most in the NBA) with only 4 loses.

Zorskog

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32979

Golden State Warriors! Been a fan for a long time but I'm okay with people thinking I jumped on the bandwagon. I'm used to it :p

Z World

DeletedUser32627

Can't say it better than first post... The New York Football Giants
Z world, please!

Graviton

I guess my favorite football team is the Indianapolis Colts, since that's my home town. But I don't follow football at all, so my real favorite team is the Chicago Cubs, followed closely by the Triple-A Indianapolis Indians.

Yorkton

Last edited:

DeletedUser31498

1980 US hockey team. I wasn't born then, but can't even imagine how cool that would have been to witness.

DeletedUser31882

Batman and Superman.

But only when they stay in their respective lanes. Superman being the Paragon of Virtue while Batman uses his detective intellect (and shark repellent) to help save the day.

Probably something like this youtube thingey. Trigger Warning: Rated PG-13.

Kudos to @Ozyman Tremble Weaklings for inspiring the idea. As a non-sports fan, I was at a bit of a lose what to toss out here. My only regret is not having such an excellent image splash.

World: Greifental

DeletedUser30749

FC Liverpool. I watched first Reds game when I was little boy and I immediately fell in love. YNWA!
Xyr

Status
Not open for further replies.