• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

For Starters

DeletedUser

1. Try to build 2 spear fighter barracks and farm your neighbors goods
Spear fighters are good soldier at start. Low cost and easy to build unlike others that you need to wait 1 hour. Visit the town first before you attack it so you can have a plunder and support action to use
2. Put soldier on defensive so others will have to attack your 8 soldiers (preferred warrior and slinger) instead of 2 (spear fighter)
3. Build only stilt houses because it’s the most effective among all the houses in the start. It can give you 13-15 gold per 15 mins.
4. Try to have a fruit farm (preferred 2) it’s the most efficient to give you supplies. It can give you 780 - 1500+ supplies in one day time if someone has motivated your fruit farm (this is effective only for a DAY PLAYER)
FOR A PLAYER WHO IS ALWAYS ONLINE
u can build hunter 3x3 for early game until you can have a blacksmith that only occupies 2x2 area
5. Always have a 120% happiness at all times I like to build memorial for starters until you can get school and tavern
6. After you farm your neighbors go to the guild members view then help motivate their buildings. I prefer you motivate the fruit farm or building that makes supplies. If not available support their school or tavern so we can maximize your help to your guild mates
7. Repeat steps 1 – 6 everyday Good luck every one
8. Other suggestion just message me

DeletedUser

...... Visit the town first before you attack it so you can have a plunder and support action to use
This is an exploit and will not work anymore in the next gameversion.

2. Put soldier on defensive so others will have to attack your 8 soldiers (preferred warrior and slinger) instead of 2 (spear fighter)
There's pro's and con's here: If you want to win PvP towers, it's better to not give your neighbors lots of easy battlepoints, thus putting 1 slinger into your defense can be the better solution.

3. Build only stilt houses because it’s the most effective among all the houses in the start. It can give you 13-15 gold per 15 mins.
You can't generally say that because this largely depends on your available playing time. A hut would deliver the most coins (not GOLD!) if you're a maniac and can click through your town every 5 minutes, a chalet is better suited for the casual player with it's 4 hour interval. There are also 15m, 1h and 8h options. Keep in mind that if you can't collect on time just a few times, you've already made a deficit and would have been better off with the next higher interval house.

4. Try to have a fruit farm (preferred 2) it’s the most efficient to give you supplies. It can give you 780 - 1500+ supplies in one day time if someone has motivated your fruit farm (this is effective only for a DAY PLAYER). FOR A PLAYER WHO IS ALWAYS ONLINE: u can build hunter 3x3 for early game until you can have a blacksmith that only occupies 2x2 area
A fruit farm gets you 6,5 supplies per square used on the map, while a blacksmith produces 8,0, thus being the most efficient production building in Bronze Age. With production buildings, your available online time plays no role because if you can collect from your Hunter every 60 minutes, you can do the same with a Brewery, the percentage gain for shorter intervals stays the same.

5. Always have a 120% happiness at all times I like to build memorial for starters until you can get school and tavern
Correct. In Bronze Age, fill up void spots on your map with hedges, they're a bit better than memorials, but also cost much more.

6. After you farm your neighbors go to the guild members view then help motivate their buildings. I prefer you motivate the fruit farm or building that makes supplies. If not available support their school or tavern so we can maximize your help to your guild mates
Some players are low on happiness, others on resources. Communication is the key here, that's what the guild forums are for.

DeletedUser

Great beginners guide. I think you should make it appeal a little more.

Right now it's kind of cluttered and messy. I wouldn't want to read this, however I did.
I think you should add some coding to it to make it look neater and more organized.

Let me provide an Example, which u are more than welcome to use.

1. Try to build 2 spear fighter barracks and farm your neighbors goods; Spear fighters are good soldier at start. Low cost and easy to build unlike others that you need to wait 1 hour. Visit the town first before you attack it so you can have a plunder and support action to use

4. Try to have a fruit farm (preferred 2) it’s the most efficient to give you supplies. It can give you 780 - 1500+ supplies in one day time if someone has motivated your fruit farm (this is effective only for a DAY PLAYER) FOR A PLAYER WHO IS ALWAYS ONLINE u can build hunter 3x3 for early game until you can have a blacksmith that only occupies 2x2 area

7. Repeat steps 1 – 6 everyday Good luck every one

8. Other suggestion just message me

DeletedUser34

These aren't really guides. These are just things that he has gathered while we were beta testing it. (I am assuming he did them during the closed beta, maybe even the private beta.) I saw a wiki link once when I googled something, but I don't think they are opened yet. He did this just to be nice. Eventually all these "guides" will be cleaned up and put in a nice wiki......examples:

Grepolis
Tribal Wars
The West

Found it :D (I don't think this is an official Innogames wiki though)
Forge of Empires

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

on supplies its this. FRUITFARMS FRUITFARMS FRUITFARMS.
you dont CARE about space efficiency. you just dont have the production to keep going early on with hunters and pottery.
you need big production early because you have alot to build. i go with stilt houses and chalets early also. 10 stilt houses work and as many chalets as you need to build 4 FRUITFARMS.
you start with 2 hunters and 2 potterys, then you trade in a hunter for a fruitfarm. then again, then trade pottery for fruitfarm and then again, building chalets and obelisks to cover this.
worry bout battle later. have 2 spear barracks for fun.
but FIRST FIRST FIRST, 4 FRUITFARMS.
if you get diamonds, you can trade in the fruitfarms for tailorshops. those will rock you all the way to high middle age.
4 tailorshops will do once you unlock ONE tech in iron age.

DeletedUser

These aren't really guides. These are just things that he has gathered while we were beta testing it. (I am assuming he did them during the closed beta, maybe even the private beta.) I saw a wiki link once when I googled something, but I don't think they are opened yet. He did this just to be nice. Eventually all these "guides" will be cleaned up and put in a nice wiki......examples:

Grepolis
Tribal Wars
The West

Found it :D (I don't think this is an official Innogames wiki though)
Forge of Empires

yah this was just base on my playing exp in the game.