• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

For those that might be interested

• Thread starter DeletedUser29218
  • Start date

DeletedUser29218

Copied directly from my arc guide.

I decided to quit the game.
I don't see any challenge that I'm looking forward to. I could advance a few eras to see the combat system in these or plant a lvl 80 traz and go GvG, but as I just said, it is not something I'm looking forward to.
The main reason though, is that this game is pretty slaverish. And in my current "real life" situation I don't want this. Of course, I could keep playing less intensely, but my min-max mindset doesn't allow me to "half-ass" anything I do. If I want to do it, I do it well; if I don't want to (and don't need to), I don't do it.

I'll keep hanging around the forums and checking the replies here as well during dead times, as this is something that I still enjoy and doesn't require a scheduled commitment. I'm happy for the people who found this guide useful, and I still smile whenever I see a "thank you" comment.

As for my account, I wanted to give it away (hence the post in the question section). But I haven't found anyone who might be interested in it "worthy".
I'll probably leave it like that, and enter the chat from time to time to see how the in-game friends of my server are doing. I'll most likely be testing if you can advance in C-Map indifintely, now that I don't have anything to lose.

Thank you guys! I'll keep visiting from time to time

DeletedUser35162

we have never met bro...good luck with your endeavours though.