• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Music] For those we lost... All of us.

DeletedUser2259

?
Did we not loose 5,000 human beings on 911?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34

well yeah, but most people memorialize them on 9/11. How was I suppose to know :D

DeletedUser

Just for point of reference, the actual confirmed death toll for that date is actually about 3,000 not 5,000.

DeletedUser34

I find it disturbing how it is all but forgotten by those who didn't live through it. It has been minimalised in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Um, excuse me? I don't think I share your view there in regards to how it is treated. Forgotten is the Korean War. There is no shortage of annual memorials and regular events commemorating 9/11.

DeletedUser34

I am not debating the issue. I am simply saying, down where I am from, you ask a child about 9/11 and they can't tell you anything other than the towers fell down. I am not belittling Korean war at all, I think in general as history passes the generation it effects, it becomes minimalized to a degree. As in knowledge of the event.