forge bank, like "store building"

Discussion in 'Proposals' started by usagi41, Jun 16, 2017.

1. usagi41

usagi41 New Member

Proposal
    have a "store forge point" prize that you can win, the same as the "store building", where you can bank 5 or 10 FPs at a time

Current System
    (if applicable)
    none

Details

i understand not wanting to create a larger FP bar, but lots of times i have to either dump them into GBs that i would rather not, or let them sit and not collect any more hourly FPs. the closest we have to this now is contributing to others GBs in the hopes you will win those FPs back in banked form, but that is time consuming and risky.
    through side quests and special events and GEs you could win a "store FP" package so that you could bank some of them, in the way you can store a building. they could be separated into the already in place FP packages of 2, 5, or 10

Abuse Prevention
    dont see possible abuse

Visual Aids
    it is visually already in place, with the FP packages that are placed in inventory.

Conclusion
    do it!

2. Algona

Algona Well-Known Member

I vote no.

A year I vote no because of the power of Inventory FPs. Ready stockpiles warp the game.

Now?

I vote no because it's unneeded: There are multiple ways to get Inv FPs: from simple to complicated; somehwat profitable to ridculous, singly and as a team.

Get an Arc and make all you want. Farm Recurring Quests for 100 or more per week. Learn to leverage daily FPs, or snipe, or swap. Figure out how to combine them for the big wins.

Inventory FPs. I'm pretty sure that will be the defining factor of this game for a long time.

ardak kumerin likes this.
  3. harbinger956

harbinger956 Well-Known Member

to be this naive again would be nice
    Alas, i am not.Perhaps you not been around long enough to see how this is can be counter intuitive toward the direction the game has been going lately
    i vote no

4. usagi41

usagi41 New Member

i am fairly new to this game, and wish i knew how to abuse banked FPs! ha...
    i can see how being able to bank them all, all the time, would be a problem. but this would be very occasional. i know ive only had 4 or 5 'store building' prizes in the time ive been playing, so if the forge bank was the same, it would just be a random here and there sort of prize.
    but yeah, i will definitely take your thoughts on it over mine, you all are much deeper into this than i am!

5. ardak kumerin

ardak kumerin Well-Known Member

I'm still that naive.

You use FP packs to sneak in and claim good FP contributor places on other people's Great Buildings.
    When they are near finished leveling.

images (16).jpg

Always leave the last FP for the owner of the Great Building, so they can level it up when they want to.

6. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

Unless it's someone that is plundering you daily, then put that last Forge Point on every chance you get. It really aggravates them. LOL

7. Lord Muggle

Lord Muggle Active Member

Hahaha that's a joke.... wait you're serious?

8. ardak kumerin

ardak kumerin Well-Known Member

The more one plays, the more one sees potential for abuse.
    Experience lets you spot how you can do it.

images (11).jpg

I don't think he was joking at all.