• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Black Friday Feedback

DeletedUser4770

If you have general questions regarding our Black Friday offers, please place them in this thread.

We hope you get some good deals for your city!

Yours,
The Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser34086

great this would be a great time to open the rest of the expansions that many of us have earned and not received so we could add some of this great buildings and bargains.

DeletedUser32824

I'm just hoping for a ship upgrade! I've saved up 4600 diamonds for who knows what?

AncientArthil

I hope you sell some land extensions, since they are nearly impossible to get at the advanced levels otherwise. Also, when will you establish a trading board so people like the one above this post can trade for a ship upgrade with me or anyone else? I have literally hundreds of buildings and other stuff, mostly from earlier eras that I will never be able to use, even if I wanted to. Why cant we swap with each other, just as we do with goods, or at least trade them back to Forge for something else. Also, what on earth will I ever do with almost 1 million supplies??????

Jase249

Last year was a bust, they offered things you get all the time. If they really want to make the players' days fun, offer things like Pillar/Ship/Tholos/Grand Bridge upgrades that people are desperate for. Oh, how the diamond money would roll in...

While I agree diamond expansions would be the best thing of all, I don't think they'd offer those. They're running out of space on the map so they're going to hold onto those for all they're worth. But people have been asking on this Forum and the Beta Forum if they'll ever get to finish that Event Building that they ran out of time on. "If you build it, they will come". And if you make the Event building upgrades that people have been begging for available, they will buy it.

DeletedUser6120

If you have general questions regarding our Black Friday offers, please place them in this thread.

Yours,

I would love to see some things like the Ship upgrades especially! I have a ship at at low level that I would love to be able to level up. Hopefully, that is one of the upgrade kits that will be offered, more than once during the day!

DeletedUser35506

Yours,

I would love to see tholos of idols upgrades. I have one in my inventory and need four more upgrades :) I hope there will be an upgrade kit for tholos of idols and preferably more than once during the day!

DeletedUser6120

I am hoping that they offer some real values, rather than a bunch of tired repeats that no one wants. I have been playing FoE for years and so I have dozens of "Shrines" of every kind sitting in my inventory, not to mention Rogue Hideouts, etc. so having things like that offered does nothing for me.

What I would love to see offered is upgrade kits that actually have some value, like upgrades for the Ships, the Grand Bridge, Tholos of Idols, etc. Many players have these buildings from previous special events, but did not get to upgrade them all the way to the highest levels. It would be fabulous to see some upgrade kits for these buildings offered, and offered more than once during the day, to give people a chance to get them. It was very frustrating during the events to get the prizes, but not be able to upgrade them all the way. I would dearly love to get some Ship upgrades and Grand Bridge upgrades, things that would not only help my playing resources, but look outstanding in my cities.

DeletedUser6120

I hope you sell some land extensions, since they are nearly impossible to get at the advanced levels otherwise. Also, when will you establish a trading board so people like the one above this post can trade for a ship upgrade with me or anyone else? I have literally hundreds of buildings and other stuff, mostly from earlier eras that I will never be able to use, even if I wanted to. Why cant we swap with each other, just as we do with goods, or at least trade them back to Forge for something else. Also, what on earth will I ever do with almost 1 million supplies??????

I would absolutely agree with this. I have been playing Foe For years, and I always participate in Special Events, so my inventory is overflowing with all kinds of buildings, both from the regular "menu" and special event buildings. Most are from previous Eras, so I will not be using them, ever. Many others are duplicate copies of special buildings, like Santa's Workshop, Ornate Baths, Confectioneries, Shrines of all kinds, etc. While I loved these Special Buildings, I already have a couple of each in my cities, so I really don't need five or six of the same building. So I would love to be able to trade some of these buildings with other players. I would even want the ability to give away, for free, some of the stuff in my inventory. For example, I have literally dozens of copies of Blueprints for GE's that I will never, ever build. It is frustrating to have friends and fellow guild members struggling to get blueprints that they are actively searching for, with no success, when I have whole entire sets that I would be more than happy to give away. I would be happy to see some sort of trade market or swap center where we players could trade with each other---or even if we could simply give things away to someone who wants them, rather than having dozens and dozens of things sitting in my inventory forever.

DeletedUser6120

I'm just hoping for a ship upgrade! I've saved up 4600 diamonds for who knows what?

I would absolutely want to see some upgrade kits like Ship upgrades, and Great Bridge upgrades. Many players got these prizes but were frustrated at not being able to upgrade them to the highest levels. I would definitely be interested in upgrades like that!

DeletedUser14885

Would be nice to have a flyer/ad like most businesses distribute/publish before hand, with at least some of the items and prices in random order........rather than us sitting around all day waiting/hoping for something we may or may not need/want/afford to show up

DeletedUser37414

I know it says that it starts at 9:00 EST but what timezone is it in as there are a lot of EST's around the world?

DeletedUser37414

It is currently eastern standard time where I am in Australia and i am certain that is not what is meant. So Eastern Standard Time in which country so i can check the world clock and find out what it is local time.

Emberguard

So I would love to be able to trade some of these buildings with other players. I would even want the ability to give away, for free, some of the stuff in my inventory. For example, I have literally dozens of copies of Blueprints for GE's that I will never, ever build. It is frustrating to have friends and fellow guild members struggling to get blueprints that they are actively searching for, with no success, when I have whole entire sets that I would be more than happy to give away.
The only way I could see this happening is if having a Arc excludes you from being able to trade. Simply put the Arc already allows players to have hundreds of each BP in each slot.

I understand your desire to do something with those BPs or to help others, but being able to trade for them would simply mean players could have just about everything handed to them without having to play the game - and that would not benefit anyone in the long run as if it's too easy no one will stick around even for free.

DeletedUser37416

Are deals to buy diamonds offered, or only deals to spend diamonds on?