• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Black Friday - question

Good Morning,

Concerning todays Black Friday. I have to log out, close my browser, and then log back in to get the next offer??
Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,

Marrow Melder

Freshmeboy

I don't see it as an issue...just refresh and the new offer is there as long as an hour has passed. Still waitng for SoK

Freshmeboy

I actually get more done with the one hour timer...just hope the SoK doesn't arrive at the last minute. I wonder..is it a variable prize per player or is it the same prize for everybody...? So far, I have been offered a stinking hut, unattached rogues and a medal package...does that sound familiar..?

blueskydwg

And it doesn't matter when in that hour you refresh, your offer stays for an hour. So a refresh at 10:59 and another at 11:01 has me with two active offers good for about an hour. Haven't seen anything yet that I can't live without. ;)

blueskydwg

I actually get more done with the one hour timer...just hope the SoK doesn't arrive at the last minute. I wonder..is it a variable prize per player or is it the same prize for everybody...? So far, I have been offered a stinking hut, unattached rogues and a medal package...does that sound familiar..?

My two now are a medal and a FP. Don't remember the earlier ones.

Freshmeboy

Left top control bar has a little circular arrow that refreshes any page or site including this game...click on it and it will reload the game...

Freshmeboy

Hmmmm...just rolled mine over to reveal....Forge points. So, it looks, for now, like everybody gets the same deal...Now what about the price...? Mine was 50 fps for 995 diamonds...

DeletedUser31392

I have the same offers given today so far and same prices for the fps so it appears to be the same across the board.

FYI SoKs are priced at 2500 diamonds in the Winter Event right now so 80% off would be 500 Diamonds for 1. And a heads up you can but 10 extra tries in the Winter Event for 700 diamonds, so it might be better to spend them there instead. Just my feeling towards it. Unless you get super unlucky you might be able to get 2 SoKs for 700 diamonds during Winter

Freshmeboy

Hmmmm...I thought inflation was down this year but I guess SoK's have their own market fluctuations....Too bad. I was offered an Aviary months ago for 2K diamonds so I figured the price at 1700 was about right considering it's size. Even at 500 diamonds, if it truly is 80% off that is a steal. One fp daily in perpetuity on a building that will never be deleted...? I'd buy at least five. How many weeks of GE would it take to recoup that much ..?

DeletedUser31392

Hmmmm...I thought inflation was down this year but I guess SoK's have their own market fluctuations....Too bad. I was offered an Aviary months ago for 2K diamonds so I figured the price at 1700 was about right considering it's size. Even at 500 diamonds, if it truly is 80% off that is a steal. One fp daily in perpetuity on a building that will never be deleted...? I'd buy at least five. How many weeks of GE would it take to recoup that much ..?

Depends on how many worlds you do levels 1-4 on. I do 3 worlds every week and my main world about every other on average. Net about 400-600 diamonds weekly depending on how lucky I get. Suppose if you have multiple diamond farms it’s not too bad of a deal

DeletedUser15539

I'm getting the hourly offers in "P" world on the smartphone, but not on "A" world. And that's even after restarting the smartphone.

Falconwing

I have the same offers given today so far and same prices for the fps so it appears to be the same across the board.

FYI SoKs are priced at 2500 diamonds in the Winter Event right now so 80% off would be 500 Diamonds for 1. And a heads up you can but 10 extra tries in the Winter Event for 700 diamonds, so it might be better to spend them there instead. Just my feeling towards it. Unless you get super unlucky you might be able to get 2 SoKs for 700 diamonds during Winter
So far stuff has been 50-80% off. I have serious doubts that the SoK will be 80% off. I'd just about bet my left pinky toe it'll only be 50% off. So 1250 Diamonds.

DeletedUser31392

I'm getting the hourly offers in "P" world on the smartphone, but not on "A" world. And that's even after restarting the smartphone.

As per the announcement the offer is only givin once and only to the world you are currently logged into, or if you are not logged in the last world you have logged into. So you will only see the same offer once.

DeletedUser31392

So far stuff has been 50-80% off. I have serious doubts that the SoK will be 80% off. I'd just about bet my left pinky toe it'll only be 50% off. So 1250 Diamonds.

Yeah that’s my Guess as well since Wishing well was 50%

DeletedUser31392

Latest Black Friday offer showed up in Spanish I believe o_O on an English speaking server lol