• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Black Friday - question

DeletedUser29563

Daily challenges...S33. Its a new feature soon to be available. Said to replace the treasure hunt.

DeletedUser26120

I'm really hoping for a 4-pack of Renovation Kits to show up.
3 renovation kit package was available on EN server for 1945 diamonds. So we will get it here too.

Not as big of a discount as the store building package.

DeletedUser32230

With the hourly special you can only buy one and thats it for each offer?

DeletedUser29563

Anyone know how long the black Friday sale will last? 24 hours?

Freshmeboy

It doesn't say...just when it will begin...but the sooner the better at these inflated prices...It's like a going out of business sale that never ends..

DeletedUser27023

I’m going to guess that since it’s called Black Forge Friday that it will be just the 24 hours but we can always hope. I would love to see a list. I really need Reno and 1-up kits. I have two worlds so I’m not sure which one to open the hourly offer in. I’ve been coming here to check though which has been helpful.

Thus far I've resisted purchasing anything. I have one city where I wanted to plop down several WWs, but as I could buy only one, I passed.

Just an observation: there is nothing about this game suggesting that Inno is disinterested in maximizing their revenue. So, I'm curious why they'd deliberately shoot themselves in the foot by limiting sales to one offs, and in only one world at a time. Seems rather counterintuitive to me.

DeletedUser31392

3 pack of Reno Kits - 1945 diamonds
i dont know what they normally cost...does anyone know the discount on these?

Usually a few hundred Goods or a handful of troops. Maybe a few thousand fps on a GB and some luck.

The biggest problem with these so called deals is you can’t actually buy these items at any time you wish during the year. The only time the majority of these are up for diamond purchase is during the Winter Event and at random times with the new offer system they’ve put up. It’s a sham

Freshmeboy

And now they offer all three shrines for 2400 ....after gouging everybody for 1750 the first go around...The SoI was valued higher than Sok so what gives...? Mek's right....this is a sham not a sale....

DeletedUser31392

I’d be curious to see the actual percentages of active players that purchased each so called deal

DeletedUser32009

And now they offer all three shrines for 2400 ....after gouging everybody for 1750 the first go around...The SoI was valued higher than Sok so what gives...? Mek's right....this is a sham not a sale....
Yeah, that one peeved me too. I bought the SoK and now they have a package with three shrines...grrrr

DeletedUser31392

Yeah, that one peeved me too. I bought the SoK and now they have a package with three shrines...grrrr

You are not missing much. The other 2 shrines are pretty sad really. An extremely small amount of medals and 2 day production cycle for 1 blueprint which is also over twice the size of the other two (3x3)