• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Black Friday - question

DeletedUser32009

You are not missing much. The other 2 shrines are pretty sad really. An extremely small amount of medals and 2 day production cycle for 1 blueprint which is also over twice the size of the other two (3x3)
Thanks for the info :)

Algona

So far two deals seem reasonable to me.

The store building cost was fine, but I'm sitting on 10 now.

The Medals package was pretty good. At least in my CE city. 24 K Medals for a not bad price. What was it? Forgot it already. But I'm woring on my 340 K Medals Expansion now. Soooo. Hmmmm. My next Diamond Expansion is 600 (yah, I'm running way behind on buying my Diamond Expansions... Maube I should spend some of the 5K Diamonds I have saved?)

Equating 340K Medals to say 1000 Diamonds means 340 Medals per Diamond. Is that a decenct price? Kinda like buying extra Diamond Expansions? Accept I earn the 24L Medals now for one good GB Reward?

1745 for SoK. Pffft.. No. Hell no. You kidding me? 11,000 Diamonds for $80 means SoK at almost $18? Discounted to $12.50? Nice to know I have $400 worth of SoKs in my cities. And Mrs. 'Gona says I'm wasitng my time! Almost $15 per month I;ve played! derp...

2400 for 3 Shrines? Seems they should be giving a discount for having to take SoI...Pbbbblt.

Sorry INNO, I'll be holding on to my Diamonds.

But did lead to some odd and possibly horribly mistaken thinkery on my part.

DeletedUser32009

anybody know how long the black friday deals are going to go on?

DeletedUser27023

I really needed Reno kits and one ups. I saw I missed the Reno kits. Did I miss the one ups as well?