• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Black Friday - question

Freshmeboy

And it's over....? That was weak....Really INNO, you should have done better...better prices, better buildings and more shots at purchasing those goodies. This sale easily could have allowed more purchases by lower age members for top buildings and included Hideouts, watchfires, etc. and the prices were dismal. You could have raked in the bucks with this new feature but all you did was expose your greed.....

DeletedUser32009

I had fun. I wish it wasnt over yet. I was hoping for a rogue hide out. Oh well, come on winter event!~

DeletedUser

And now they offer all three shrines for 2400 ....after gouging everybody for 1750 the first go around...The SoI was valued higher than Sok so what gives...? Mek's right....this is a sham not a sale....
yep i am starting to agree ... after the last offer... 3 shrines for 2400 and the 1750 for just SoK
The SoK is the only Shrine worth having, so it makes sense that they have to group the other two with it to try and get rid of their overstock. LOL

DeletedUser

I'm okay with them only allowing us to buy one of each sale item. I'm tired of seeing these "cities" built entirely of shrines or Palaces or wishing wells or...or...or...:mad:

DeletedUser26120

Seems rather counterintuitive to me.
Inno would get huge complaints if they allowed people to buy unlimited amounts - not just from black friday, but from item/diamond sales overall.

Trust me you do not want to see someone with 30+ SoKs in their city on the first month of a world - you fall so far behind!