• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Black Friday Sale Feedback

Kranyar the Mysterious

As always, I'm confused by calling this a 'sale'. How is it possible to offer a discount on something that's not usually available for direct purchase anyway? What prices are being discounted here?
As much as I hate to defend them on this score, all items have a diamond price, and sometimes they are offered for that price. Even if not, all of the items have a price assigned, and this sale will be below that assigned price. So, it is a discounted price.

DeletedUser35470

Why not just have a massive discount on diamonds? That would follow the actual spirit of black Friday. Spending diamonds already purchased or earned does not. A 300% more or 500% more would actually earn the game a lot of micro and macro purchases whereas the 9 offers across the day offer does not.

That failing, why not offer 9 or 10 items every 2 hours so we can buy what we want and have a reason to go grab more diamonds at the usual prices?

DeletedUser27534

So I guess that this thing must start at 7PM instead of 7AM. Would have been nice if the announcement had said that.

Agent327

They give a discount on overpriced stuff that with that discount is still way overpriced. Only those that spend a ridiculous amount of diamonds may be slightly interested. Why not just target them and stop bothering the players with common sense?

Every year the feedback is that it is all way overpriced. What's the use of feedback if you never learn from it?

Flavius Belisarius

They give a discount on overpriced stuff that with that discount is still way overpriced. Only those that spend a ridiculous amount of diamonds may be slightly interested. Why not just target them and stop bothering the players with common sense?

Every year the feedback is that it is all way overpriced. What's the use of feedback if you never learn from it?
You are right, but I'd still appreciate a larger choice. I buy diamonds because I'm terrible at golf and this is my alternative.
;)