• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Black Friday Sale Feedback

Agent327

Here is my feedback:
3. I was expecting upgrades for new buildings e.g.
  1. Crow's Nest Upgrade Kit
  2. Abandoned Asylum Upgrade Kit
  3. World's Fair Upgrade Kit
  4. Cider Mill Upgrade Kit
  5. The Ship Upgrade Kit

Why???

Ever seen upgrades for new buildings in previous sales????

DeletedUser41065

the 2018 Black Friday sale had upgrades for the Ship and Tholos, which were both released that year.
Either of those would have been very useful and much better than what we got.
The Dark Doorway is a very good building, I like them a lot, so it wasn't all bad.
Regards

DeletedUser40110

What reality are you in? Can I join or at least get the trasndimensional coordinates?

'Cause the reality I'm in has a never ending bombardment of daily claims of "best sale of the year" starting Jan1 including "Black Friday in (insert any month of the year)" through Dec 31. Getting pissed at INNO because they actually do a 'Black Friday Sale ' on Black Friday seems kinda silly overreaction.

Who knows best what they are doing when it comes to sales?

The company that makes $160 M per year or the client who hangs around to be insulted?

Just log off and never come back. That'll show INNO!
Who said anything about being pissed because of them doing a 'Black Friday Sale' on Black Friday? Answer: no one, but you felt compelled to misquote me and then you go on to say I'm not in reality? Wow, you are a snowflake, aren't ya?

DeletedUser40110

Here is my feedback:
1. There were very few offers.
2. The offers were not interesting/outdated buildings, the best thing I saw was Dark Doorway which is pretty good but overpriced for me.
3. I was expecting upgrades for new buildings e.g.
  1. Crow's Nest Upgrade Kit
  2. Abandoned Asylum Upgrade Kit
  3. World's Fair Upgrade Kit
  4. Cider Mill Upgrade Kit
  5. The Ship Upgrade Kit
kind of stuff.
4. Offering Medals/FP on Black Friday seems not cool, you can get them with regular play.
Regards
Exactly, this was a waste of time. But the shills here overlook the sincerity of our posts and would rather personally attack us when we offer our sincere opinion on the offers. Pathetic.

DeletedUser40110

Why???

Ever seen upgrades for new buildings in previous sales????
Why? (and only 1 question mark is sufficient, it doesn't make your ridiculous reply mean any more than it does).
Answer: Because that would have made it worth spending the diamonds, and has nothing to do with upgrades in previous sales.

DeletedUser40996

Yes, it would of been nice to know what would be offered (and when). Staying glued to the Game All Day is not fun.
All it took was a few seconds every 2 hours to log in and see what was being offered. No having to be glued to the game all day .

Algona

They are just scams

So you approve of INNO scamming people?

You play the game which is actively supporting INNO even if you've never paid a cent. INNO uses gross number of players to advertise to investors and to provide cannon fodder to the paying customers.

Isn't it your moral responsibility to not partake in a game that attempts to scam people?

If not then your ethics and mental processes need a serious overhaul.