Forge Bowl 2019 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcement Feedback' started by Panacea, Jan 11, 2019 at 1:40 AM.

1. Panacea

Panacea Staff Staff Member Community Manager

Your feedback is always very important for us, so don't forget to comment here!

Yours,
    The Forge of Empires Team

2. colalphamale

colalphamale New Member

Not so much a comment as a question. Are the same sports buildings going to be available? Victory Plaza, Athlete's Quarters, Contestants Estates, Victors arena?

3. mamboking053

mamboking053 Active Member

Everything that's going to be available during the event will be here...

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2019_Forge_Bowl_Event

A good time to rack up on some attack bonus.

4. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

Ok. Was hoping this would come out soon.

5. Kranyar the Mysterious

Kranyar the Mysterious Active Member

I'm glad the Colossus is going to be achievable without using diamonds, unlike in Beta.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 5:46 AM
    Brunenjii likes this.
  6. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Since you've obviously been monitoring the Beta site, you also know that they re-balanced the event one last time AFTER beta closed and BEFORE going live in order to make that possible.
    Unfortunately, it's because folks like you post half truths like this (Fake News?) in order to stir the pot. Good job. You've done your part to further the undeserved reputation, keep new players away, and drive some current ones elsewhere.
    Especially when being continually torn down by entitled players spreading falsehoods (Lies?).

7. bruadhin

bruadhin Member

I have to say, that is one thing I have really liked about FOE so far. While there are plenty of opportunities and incentives to spend money, I have never felt that is was required to advance and/or enjoy the game.

8. Kranyar the Mysterious

Kranyar the Mysterious Active Member

Actually, no I didn't know about the rebalance after the event ended on beta. That is good news. I don't play on beta, but did follow the thread right up until the event ended, so what I posted was correct and truthful. I think very few people know that it was rebalanced after the fact. I know that no one in any of my Guilds that have been discussing it quite heatedly has a clue about the rebalance, including people who play on beta.

As to posting fake news, I can post up a ton of offsite links where people complain about Inno making their games increasingly PTP. If I see them someplace I can post, I have always come to InnoGames defense. Posting that I don't want something to happen, the reason why, and what I believe the consequences would be on Inno's own site isn't stirring up the hunny pot or spreading fake news. It is telling how I feel directly to the company making the game. Nothing backhanded about it.

I think your accusation towards me is very undeserved and offensive.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 10:44 PM
  9. RazorbackPirate

Sure, 'cause it's so much more fun to go off half cocked and rally the guild behind the evil that is Inno. No reason to follow up to see if and what Inno was going to do with the BETA RESULTS. Nope, you just couldn't wait to be the first one to jump on here with your nugget of bad news to reignite the tired old diamond debate. Here are the facts you missed:
    Now that you know 'the rest of the story' you can go do your thing, in your guild and on those other sites, and 'come to InnoGames' defense once more. With it's location first page and 4th post, you might also want to edit your OP to remove the false information that only perpetuates Inno's sullied reputation. Given your commitment to the truth and all.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 1:50 AM
    MajorAnachronism likes this.
  10. icarusethan

icarusethan Well-Known Member

how about you do some research before you come here and run your mouth left and right?

11. Nodge

Nodge Member

Unless they changed the values since I played on Beta, here are some of the numbers I got.

It requires 80 yards to make a touchdown, anything over 80 does not count for the next touchdown.

upload_2019-1-11_20-18-29.png

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 4:20 AM
  12. Oldtyme72

Oldtyme72 Member

I did have to spend like 1400 on Beta to get mine at level 10. However that was before I found the chart Nodge posted.
    I was just going for the stuff I could use.
    Do all the quests & get into the Bronze reward package (for your final upgrade) and it shouldn't be too hard.

13. RazorbackPirate

Yes, and that was Beta. Unfortunately, you wasted those diamonds. Because of the imbalance (since corrected), Inno is putting 2 Colossus Upgrades into each Beta player's inventory on Monday. Nodge's chart will be helpful, (same numbers as on the fan wiki), it's the final re-balance that will make the difference. However, I do expect there will be many players, who will play solely on the basis of highest % at the Daily Special, who will not get a fully upgraded Colossus, but that will be their error, not Inno's.

14. Oldtyme72

Oldtyme72 Member

No kiddin. :eek: I was going to mention I didn't see any change once they re-balanced on Beta. Oh well. It's beta.

15. GreatThunderclap

GreatThunderclap Member

16. GreatThunderclap

GreatThunderclap Member

I find that will the difficulty of get the prize building to final level for a lot of people that I wont even place the colossus unless I have all 9 upgrades. Its ugly and unfinished without them. Also, I find this to be more of a go way to get buildings and resourses more than a specific prize. Mind you I would love a Tholos upgrade myself.

17. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

People will not place it unless you have all levels????

Sorry, but you do not make sense at all.

18. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

It looks extremely ugly with scaffolding. This could be a reason why players won't build it.

Note: Personally, I'd build it anyway, but I know a lot who wouldn't.

19. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

You really need to read what is written.

20. Orius Maximus

Orius Maximus Well-Known Member

Forge Bowl's back huh? I'm guessing it was a good money maker for Inno last year then.

Stephen Longshanks likes this.