• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl 2019 Feedback

DeletedUser28147

It was a close call for the last touchdown, wasn't it? I only had like 50 spare Footballs right after the last touchdown.
Yeah. I clicked almost all the players to get the most yardage but apparently that wasn't the right strategy because Inno changed the game? I think there were a lot of players who came in late in my neighborhood because I was in silver league and then all of a sudden I was in bronze and the number of yards jumped super high. I almost didn't have enough footballs to get that last upgrade from the endzone. I almost didn't get the upgrade from the final league results either it jumped so much.

Super Catanian

Yeah. I clicked almost all the players to get the most yardage but apparently that wasn't the right strategy because Inno changed the game? I think there were a lot of players who came in late in my neighborhood because I was in silver league and then all of a sudden I was in bronze and the number of yards jumped super high. I almost didn't have enough footballs to get that last upgrade from the endzone. I almost didn't get the upgrade from the final league results either it jumped so much.
Yeah, many players were saving up their footballs to get good prizes as daily specials. As long as you played every single day and were active, you were basically guaranteed to get a level 10 Colossus.

Super Catanian

I did this and the guarantee only happened in 1 of 7 worlds. Needed diamonds for final play or two and in one case 3 @ 200 diamonds / play.
Just a reminder that you needed to be active every single day if you wanted your daily footballs and complete all the quests. That every single day part is not an exaggeration.

RazorbackPirate

I did this and the guarantee only happened in 1 of 7 worlds. Needed diamonds for final play or two and in one case 3 @ 200 diamonds / play.
Just a reminder that you needed to be active every single day if you wanted your daily footballs and complete all the quests. That every single day part is not an exaggeration.
If you were active every day, but selected only Gold players, you would have ended up just short of that last touchdown. Inno is getting quite expert in the balancing of their events.

Super Catanian

If you were active every day, but selected only Gold players, you would have ended up just short of that last touchdown. Inno is getting quite expert in the balancing of their events.
Oh, yes, I forgot about how the Gold Players were the worst when it came to yardage. Thanks for pointing that out!