1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Forge Bowl 2019 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcement Feedback' started by Panacea, Jan 11, 2019.

1. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Well-Known Member

Same for me, but with WW shrink kits. Eventually, all them will be used though. Kinda like how BP stack up, but eventually you will need them.

2. Clara Osgood

Clara Osgood Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Mount Killmore, Noarsil, Rugnir, Sinerania
    That's the price we pay for being offered each of the 3 CG buildings twice as daily specials. There'll be another event (and another & another...) real soon with plenty of opportunities for the hideout.

Super Catanian likes this.
  3. Roxana 1184 the Wise

Roxana 1184 the Wise Well-Known Member

Meh, all you need is a Himeji Castle. Easy peasy.

4. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

Me, a warrior/negotiator in the InA who needs goods and FPs in his GBs:
    I'm not so sure about the "easy" part!:(

5. ODragon

ODragon Well-Known Member

I'm in IA too. Goods purchased already; getting the BP will be the hardest part at the beginning.

Super Catanian likes this.
  6. Super Catanian

Tru dat. I only need like 2 or 3 more blueprints for the Traz! Getting the goods will be a bigger challenge, but my GBs help me out with that!

7. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

I can get the BP easy..im concerened bout how much ill have to spend for the goods..but ill get the goods in probs 2 weeks top!:)it is taking me round 1 and a half weeks to pay for my kraken set..:)

8. lemur

lemur Well-Known Member

Gold players?

9. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Yes. There were 4 classifications of players, denoted by the color of the background, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Lazy.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Gold players went the farthest per play and for many had the best rewards. But ... selecting all Gold players was one of the few ways to guarantee you could not get a level 10 Colossus without using diamonds. The only other way was to miss one or more of the daily Football rewards, fail to complete the questline, or fail to spend all your footballs. Inno calculated it that close exactly on purpose. They baited the hook with the Gold players and anyone who bit got caught. I've no doubt for many, that meant several hundred diamonds on the last day to get the final upgrade.

Edward _MMXIII likes this.
  10. lemur

lemur Well-Known Member

Where did InnoGames post these categories?

Where did InnoGames explain that?

How do you know this? .Are you one of their employees?

11. Super Catanian

If you do the math, the ratio of footballs spent per yard for gold players was the least efficient ratio. Choosing only gold players would deplete your football supply faster than if you chose the players randomly or ones with better ratios.

12. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

That information was not expressly given, but was implicit in their explanation of the event on the official wiki. I've bolded the relevant parts.
    The rest of the information needed to analyze each player and develop that winning strategy was carried by the players themselves, the yardage of each would have to be observed on the field.

I am not an Inno employee, but I have played enough events (as have you) to understand the Inno business model (as do you) and how they use events to extract diamonds from players. I also know (as do you), that the information released by Inno is generally lacking, and I also know (as do you), that MUCH more information, including each event quest in advance, strategy recommendations, and numerical breakdowns of everything can be found on the fan wiki.

If you'd get over yourself, you'd also know that within 24 - 48 hours from the Forge Bowl event kickoff (see what I did there), there was complete information about all of this, along with answers to every question asked, including yours had you bothered to ask one.

You refuse to avail yourself of the plethora of informational resources available for every event and suffer negative consequences as a result. You then come here to complain how Inno screwed you over once again, then get pissy with the players who did use the information and had a positive outcome and experience. Sorry, hate to be the one to break it to you, but you have no one to blame but yourself.

I'm sorry you missed out on a level 10 Colossus, but it's your own continued obstinance that caused it, no matter what your complaint, or how often you offer it up. It was your choice to execute the event the way you did. That's on you, not Inno.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019
  13. Milesiius

Milesiius New Member

Can I still continue building Colossus after the bowl game? I have half of it built.

Thanks

14. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

If you have the upgrades, the answer is yes. If not, then you will have to hope they will be made available again in the future.

DreadfulCadillac likes this.
  15. Orius Maximus

Orius Maximus Well-Known Member

DCs can give them out. I have a whole pile of them in my inventory from doing DCs.

16. lemur

lemur Well-Known Member

In my experience, the fan wiki is not necessarily accurate. .I do not go there much.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019
  17. icarusethan

icarusethan Well-Known Member

in my experience, the majority of your experience doesn't fall in the right direction. Maybe you should just listen to people instead.

18. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Let's stay on topic, people. The event is the topic.

19. B1ackWo1f

B1ackWo1f Active Member

Loved the Colossus! Can't wait to upgrade it's age as I play.
    Although I did almost miss out on a level 10.

20. Super Catanian

It was a close call for the last touchdown, wasn't it? I only had like 50 spare Footballs right after the last touchdown.