• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl 2020

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date

Triopoly Champion

is reno kit our last daily? or will there be 1 more? The wiki makes it look like a prize will be there on the 3rd
Forge Bowl may have 1 more daily special, but Victory Tower or its Upgrade Kit have been the pattern for the previous events, at least the reno kit is more useful. Also, I got my Olympic Treasury to level 10 in both Mount Killmore and Vingrid, so perfectly finished touchdowns.

I felt the Forge Bowl was slightly less rewarding than last years. The introduction of spending diamonds I suspect was the primary reason to drive us to purchase more to enable a better result (and bottom line for Inno). Previously I could get at least one full upgrade to the building of choice, but this year I couldn't even get it on one of my worlds above 9th. Liked the option to spend diamonds on coaches, but felt progress was held back on purpose (Maybe I placed worse across tracking board because everyone else did use Diamonds?). No - I didn't spend any diamonds either since I don't get a lot of them.