• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

DreadfulCadillac

Usually questions and comments are included in "feedback" as they have been in other events, why do we suddenly need two threads? confusing. in the announcement for the forge bowl, there is no reference to a seprate second feedback thread.

icarusethan

i think we need this kind of thread for the upcoming san Patrick days event since i got a lot of questions about that one.. but the forge ball event is just the same as always so... i don't see a point.

EntSloth

For the special event building decorations that you can chain on, will you get selection kits allowing you to choose which one you like, or will specific ones show up at specific times? For example if I wanted only lavender lanes could I play the event in such a way that that was all I got? I hope this question makes sense...

Agent327

i think we need this kind of thread for the upcoming san Patrick days event since i got a lot of questions about that one.. but the forge ball event is just the same as always so... i don't see a point.

There will be one after the event has been announced.

Agent327

Usually questions and comments are included in "feedback" as they have been in other events, why do we suddenly need two threads? confusing. in the announcement for the forge bowl, there is no reference to a seprate second feedback thread.

We do not suddenly need two threads. We already tried this out with the Winter Event.

CM has to go through all the pages to collect the feedback and forward it to the devs. It does not help if there are a lot of pages with questions and players sharing their achievements or tips, so we opted for a second thread. Now the feedback thread will be just that. Feedback and nothing else.

For the special event building decorations that you can chain on, will you get selection kits allowing you to choose which one you like, or will specific ones show up at specific times? For example if I wanted only lavender lanes could I play the event in such a way that that was all I got? I hope this question makes sense...
According to 'sources that cannot be named', from the beta event, each field will have a day when it is the daily special, and there will be at least one day when a Vineyard Fields Selection Kit will be the daily special. Also, if you make it into the top two leagues you receive 1-2 Vineyard Estate Selection Kits which include the fields.

Johnny B. Goode

Seems to me that any question about an Event is feedback.

Asked once or twice a question is maybe due to a player not paying attention. Asked multiple time it is feedback: INNO didn't explain things clearly.
For once I completely disagree with you. You've been around the Forum long enough that you know how many stupid naive questions clog up the average feedback thread. Not to mention the subsequent arguments about whose answer is "right". Having a separate non-feedback and questions thread is one of the smartest things to hit the Forum in years.

CommanderCool1234

This event seems pretty good, the fp track have pretty good efficiency the attack one's not so much but I will still place them in my secondary world and probaly just place the main building withought the fields in my main world.

UBERhelp1

Remember SC's old event progress threads? This reminds me of those. Anyway, I don't think I'll end up placing this event's building. I'm just going for the DS in my worlds. How 'bout all of you?

Tytan the Great

What are y’all going after in the daily specials? I’m thinking either get a second Olympic Treasury, or focus on getting many winner’s plaza. The Olympic Treasury will need 10 daily specials, while the Winners Plaza needs 2 each to max it out. These are the only two that are worthwhile, besides the usual Sentinel Ouposts.
Update: just saw the beta for the upcoming St Patty Event, and the grand prize gives defense for attack boost only, no attack boost, just like the Olympic Treasury. This makes me decide to go all out on the Winner’s Plaza instead, and maybe some attack fields for the terra-cotta vineyard.

Last edited:

Just An Observer

My focus will be Sentinels and upgrades if they show up. Lucky me, I just completed a 240K expansion to set up a "play space" for these seasonal events!

-Chen-

Okay, forgive my ignorance if I missed it on my first quick browse through the building page, but what exactly does "properly chained" entail when it comes to attaching the field to the building??

RazorbackPirate

Okay, forgive my ignorance if I missed it on my first quick browse through the building page, but what exactly does "properly chained" entail when it comes to attaching the field to the building??
It would mean in front of the building aligned with the building as shown in the pictures and video. Just as with the train, you can't put the fields touching the building anywhere, they have to be, 'properly chained.'

Johnny B. Goode

It would mean in front of the building aligned with the building as shown in the pictures and video. Just as with the train, you can't put the fields touching the building anywhere, they have to be, 'properly chained.'
Which can be a pain. On the bright side, it eliminates the endless posts about the "best" way to align/place those set buildings. ;)