• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Algona

I'm just saying that there are better uses for the space than the 5x35 vineyard takes up.

No, you're berating a player that was justifiably proud of picking up useful prizes from this Event because they could have spent a lot of money buying more efficient SBs.

Silly thing to do.

Freerollers won't spend the money.

Coiners don't need advice like that. They either have figured out efficient spending or not. That realization rarely comes from casual drive by posting, it takes serious conversation.

Maybe instead of just looking at Coiner cities you should talk to them.

Aggressor

So you are saying that 5x35 building that give you an efficiency of 0.365 Atk and Def for Atk army is better than receiving 1.300 for an Olympic Treasury?

I know the roads will shrink the efficiency down some.

For the space you used for your fields you could have put 7 OT and received 182% towards Def for Atk army. Plus you have space to put 35 level 2 Outposts for another 140% Def for Atk army. Not to mention the 157 more goods and 48 more FPs than the vineyard give you. All for the same space as your vineyard.

A lot of players (high ages) will not waste that kind of space for a building that is not efficient, (lower aged) will not build because space is very minimum.

So yes there is something wrong with this building/set.
Do you know how many daily specials it would take to win all those things? Much faster to simply build the fields, then replace them later with something more efficient when you run out of space (i havent yet)

BunnyKin

advice should be given freely (does not necessarily have to be taken)
Opinions (like advice) are always welcome - both should be accompanied with explanations
Being rude, attacking other players viewpoints, or in the case of our modern media (just plain out not allowing other viewpoints)??????? well, for this game - I consider it just not nice. My 2 cents. I believe the point of this forum is FREE discussion & education, but then I don't run it.

Algona

I believe the point of this forum is FREE discussion & education

Free discussion includes " Being rude, attacking other players viewpoints " . You can't have one without the other.

If we are all free to share our opinions, then where does my opinion fit in if my opinion is that your opinion sucks?

Maybe what you are looking for is what we already have here? A moderated discussion?

CommanderCool1234

Without spending that 150 diamonds for the coach what can one expect with around 7k footballs?
You should be able to get the full terrecata vineyard with or withought spending diamonds, and if you use the coach that gives an extra 5% chance of the daily special you should get 12 to 18 daily specials. If you don't use any coaches which I don't reccomend you should get 6 to 9 daily specials.

CaptainKirk1234

Everyone always attacks new event building, like "the winter bakery is to big," or "the vineyard fields attack is not enough," and then they end up liking it.

Johnny B. Goode

Everyone always attacks new event building, like "the winter bakery is to big," or "the vineyard fields attack is not enough," and then they end up liking it.
I like it for my newer cities that don't have much in the way of att/def boost or goods productions. For my more advanced cities, most of which are Diamond farms, the benefits don't justify the space.

Onyxblack

Was wondering if anyone has seen anything about wishing wells being in the 2021 daily special table? They had it for 2019 and 2020, but haven't seen anything related to 2021... and doesn't look like they appeared in beta this year :( ... ... Anyone hear or see anything?

KingLear13

Is it known if it is more likely to win multiple of the same DS with a higher football cost player with greater DS % chance or a lower football cost player with less DS % chance but more of them are used due to the lower cost?

The context is I have saved all my footballs earned so far and will use them all, along with the 150 Diamond boost, to win as many OT selections as possible. But, which players are the most appropriate?

Thank you.

RazorbackPirate

Is it known if it is more likely to win multiple of the same DS with a higher football cost player with greater DS % chance or a lower football cost player with less DS % chance but more of them are used due to the lower cost?

The context is I have saved all my footballs earned so far and will use them all, along with the 150 Diamond boost, to win as many OT selections as possible. But, which players are the most appropriate?

Thank you.
I have always selected the player that gives the best distance per football. This ensures I end up with the maxed out building. I've never been disappointed in the number of DSs I've earned. If you can afford it, spring for the Ultimate Coach. It will boost your chance of a reward and the distance earned toward the leagues.

Last edited:

lemur

I'm wondering why I cannot choose a coach this evening until I wait for a "cooldown" period that extends past the rest of today. Only on ParkDog is this happening, and I have not done anything on the football field there in more than 24 hours.

And by the time I get a response from "Ingame Support," the day will be done, and the daily prize will have changed.

This is so much fun!

Emberguard

This is so much fun!
Yay. Glad you're having fun

The game should allow you to switch out of the coach you currently have. You just can't switch back into a coach within 24 hrs of having previously selected it.

1611717486854.png

You could try clearing cache and cookies for Parkog, see if that does anything. You could also try reloading the game if you haven't already

Beyond that I'd need a ticket to look at what the system is doing

lemur

You just can't switch back into a coach within 24 hrs of having previously selected it.

But as I mentioned in my original message ...
I have not done anything on the football field there in more than 24 hours.

So no, I had not selected a coach. I had simply opened the window to see what was the daily prize, and then I left.

I submitted a ticket hours ago. Still no response ...