• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

-Chen-

It would mean in front of the building aligned with the building as shown in the pictures and video. Just as with the train, you can't put the fields touching the building anywhere, they have to be, 'properly chained.'

Thanks, that's what I was looking to know.
They didn't have a vid or picture of the setup on the page I went to, just individual pics of the building and fields.

RazorbackPirate

While other sources have their place, had you started with the official source, you may not have had the question in the first place.

I have heard that this event will be the first event in a very long time that Wishing Wells will not appear as a daily special, nor will WW shrink kits appear.

Can this be confirmed as either true or false?

CommanderCool1234

I have heard that this event will be the first event in a very long time that Wishing Wells will not appear as a daily special, nor will WW shrink kits appear.

Can this be confirmed as either true or false?
I cant confirm it but in beta they didn't have wishing wells and the next event after that there aren't really daily's so no WW"s for me for a while.

qaccy

I'm kinda ambivalent about this event prize. I've already bisected my city with two max-length Winter Trains and a Hippodrome, which makes it kinda impossible to go all in on getting a max-length Vineyard. :( I'm not sure whether to even bother with the event at all as a result. I'll probably end up looking to get a few more Sentinel Outposts and Tactician's Towers to complete the wall I've built around my city.

Expletive Deleted

Today's daily special is the Grapevines addition piece. This leads me to the assumption that all of the additional pieces will appear as DS at least once, which is great.
Does anyone know if these extra pieces or the selection kits will be earned as grand prizes for touchdowns?
Or if someone wants to earn a complete vineyard would they have to earn those additions as DS+ league rewards only?

Lady Rainna

I have a question. Who thinks it's a fair trade to pay one million and a half coins for a 10% coin boost? Because that's what it cost when completing a quest and move your guy 101 football points on the field for a 10% coin boost. I really wish Inno would stop making the requirements so high for supplies and coins.
the point is not we have them to spend, the point is this for that, is it fair.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I have a question. Who thinks it's a fair trade to pay one million and a half coins for a 10% coin boost? Because that's what it cost when completing a quest and move your guy 101 football points on the field for a 10% coin boost. I really wish Inno would stop making the requirements so high for supplies and coins.
the point is not we have them to spend, the point is this for that, is it fair.
You also moved closer to the goalpost and the next grand prize, plus increased your position in the league. Not saying it is fair, but you do gain more than just the potion. Besides, who said all the prizes have to be fair? You are taking a chance on what prize you receive. Would you be complaining about that same cost if you had received a daily special instead? If not, then the prizes are at least balanced for the cost of the quest, even if you do not like the result.

MeowKat

I have a question. Who thinks it's a fair trade to pay one million and a half coins for a 10% coin boost?
So don't choose the 101 football points. I go for the short passes to gain medals. Medals = expansions for me. And yes, an expansion is well worth a few million in-game coins.

I have a question though. I've been doing some rough math. Will it be probable to get all 8 levels of the vineyard main building by doing all the quests? Or will we likely need to buy footballs at the end?

Last edited:

67Sage101

I don't feel like the buildings are too large. I was going to replace a terrace farm if I could get the terra cotta leveled to replace the FP production.
However, the league is too aggressive. I did very well in the bakery league just by following the quest line. In this event I'm running bronze even after using the League coach exclusively. I'm not expecting to get enough rewards to have a complete Vinyard level 8. Meanwhile diamond players already have level 8 vinyards and multiple fields planted with 1/3 of the event played. All I have so far is a level 3 vinyard, and a field. If I complete the questline I estimate level 7 max. without spending diamonds.

Flavius Belisarius

This time my luck has blessed me with enough Medals together the 700K expansion so I could resist the the temptation to go to OE.
Plus I have a full Bldg & an Olive and Grape yard. Plus I was able to sell an Olive Garden for a lot of free bread!
Still in High Silver League.

DeletedUser

I have 6 more Lvl 2 Winners Plazas and 14 level 2 SO now because of the upgrades DS on day 2 . I am done with the event and am very pleased with it to be honest. No time wasted and almost at 1000 attack now with it's help. Main event building is going in the auction grinder. It's only a little better than a fully maxed SoH

Johnny B. Goode

Do the attack plots stack ? < ----- a simple yes or a simple no

I'm too lazy to search the internet for an answer so if anyone here knows , thanks for doing the work for me.
If you're talking about the attack boosts from the fields that attach to the Vineyard, then yes they stack.