• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

67Sage101

Ok so I broke down and supported the game by purchasing a small amount of diamonds. First give me a pat on the back for supporting the game when I'm one of the biggest haters of pay to win. Second if you buy the 150 diamond coach it REALLY helps your game. Today is bonus fields day, and I got two in a few minutes.

wolfhoundtoo

Ok so I broke down and supported the game by purchasing a small amount of diamonds. First give me a pat on the back for supporting the game when I'm one of the biggest haters of pay to win. Second if you buy the 150 diamond coach it REALLY helps your game. Today is bonus fields day, and I got two in a few minutes.

Well it gives you a 5% more chance at the daily special which I think the top rate is 10% which is then 15% so yes if you do enough runs at the daily prize you should end up with more than you would without it (random being random you might or might not though). You also get the other bonuses which is an extra yard and twice the points for the league. You could of gotten the 5% bonus for the daily by using a free coach though. The paid one didn't get you more daily prizes than the free one would of gotten you.

Yugi the 7empest

Is the only way you can attach the vineyard fields side by side (i.e. main building and one field is 5x5)? Can they be attached length wise (i.e. 10x3)? I tried doing this using the "construction" tab, but I didn't see the little "+1" icon when I attached it length wise. I didn't apply it so as to avoid the 24hr clock resetting.

Vger

RazorbackPirate

I scored 6 Field Kits today using the Ultimate Coach. With the 3 Olive Groves I got a few days ago, I now have a total of 9 fields. I'll leave it at 9 and use the rest for Olympic Treasury kits.

Flavius Belisarius

So it's like the train cars, you could connect 6 olive groves together and they would all give the TC Vineyard the effect? So 4 Olive Groves equal 32% ATK Buff?

Johnny B. Goode

Well it gives you a 5% more chance at the daily special which I think the top rate is 10% which is then 15%
You know how nitpicky I am. The top rate is 12%, making it 17% with that coach.

Okay, so here's my take on the mini game. The defense should be called for roughing the passer on every play! And where did they get these receivers who never drop the ball, but also get zero YAC (yards after catch)?

I'm in the Bronze age in 3 of my cities, and the event quest have the first level of GE complete or defeat this large army is impossible to complete. GE is not unlocked until the iron age, and there is no possibility to defeat a large army with my 3 week old cities.

Why would Inno games do this to bronze age players? Is there a solution to this quest that I'm missing?

wolfhoundtoo

Since the event lasts so long it's not unreasonable to expect that you'll pass into Iron Age during that time. In general (in my opinion) Inno likes to encourage you to advance in ages (whether or not that's wise for an individual player will of course vary). What enemy units are you facing? You can also build a zues which if you can get it up a few levels will help some. Also you will need to manually battle not autobattle to try and win this way.

CommanderCool1234

I'm in the Bronze age in 3 of my cities, and the event quest have the first level of GE complete or defeat this large army is impossible to complete. GE is not unlocked until the iron age, and there is no possibility to defeat a large army with my 3 week old cities.

Why would Inno games do this to bronze age players? Is there a solution to this quest that I'm missing?
Your not necesarily supposed to ace your first event you will get better and grow stronger as the weeks go by until the point where challenges like that are easy. Also I would try to focus on just one city so you can figure out all the aspects of the game and then try them on other cities.

Last edited:
It is not impossible to defeat the large army, only very difficult. I built 2 spearfighter barracks, (I was using all heavies) and after many tries I have been able to defeat the large army with manual battle, so all is well. :)

Since the event lasts so long it's not unreasonable to expect that you'll pass into Iron Age during that time. In general (in my opinion) Inno likes to encourage you to advance in ages (whether or not that's wise for an individual player will of course vary). What enemy units are you facing? You can also build a zues which if you can get it up a few levels will help some. Also you will need to manually battle not autobattle to try and win this way.

The first wave was 4 fast and 4 ranged, second wave was 2 fast and 3 light. I only have gotten a few prints to date, my plan is to build Terricotta vineyards on all 3 cities and go for the 8% attack fields, with the end goal of being able to finish GE for Diamonds, as it seems it will be a while before I will be able to get any wishing wells.

Agent327

You know how nitpicky I am. The top rate is 12%, making it 17% with that coach.

Okay, so here's my take on the mini game. The defense should be called for roughing the passer on every play! And where did they get these receivers who never drop the ball, but also get zero YAC (yards after catch)?

Didn't you make that comment before?

EntSloth

2. The questline gives enough rewards to get one fully upgraded Villa for free, and 9-12 fields, depending on the RNG gods.
Here's how I view it, I could either get 10 fields that will take up a whopping 5x20 space in my city and give meh rewards, or I could get 10 upgrade kits for olympic treasury and boost that defence up + a great amount of fps and goods. You guys realize you don't need any fields for the terracotta vineyard to be good... right? just get a lvl 8 and snag yourself a colossus or a treasury on the side, completely free, and call it a day.