• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FORGE BOWL

• Thread starter DeletedUser29247
  • Start date

DeletedUser31308

I am on morning and night, 7 days a week. The number of m/p I've missed over the last 4+ years (with the exception of forced absence) can be counted on two hands. In that time, I've managed to complete the Treasure Hunt twice. And up until the events were changed to include things like, "Complete a one-hour production 30 times" I was able to complete every event. The fact that I cannot spend more than an hour or two per day does have an impact on how much I can do. I said nothing about people "without a life", and the fact that you would even mention it says a lot. I was talking about me, and yes, the coiners blow through the events like a knife through butter, and that's okay with me, but I do not have that option. My point was, I should not have to tear down military and goods buildings to make room for things like Blacksmiths so I can complete redundant tasks over and over and over. That's not a challenge on any level. And if I cannot produce 500 goods from my era to donate to the guild treasury (or even more to complete a tech), in less than several days, then the event is not designed to be completed by all players. The current goods placed into the treasury from my GBs should count as donations into the guild treasury - that's why I built them. And if you are so disturbed by my thoughts on the way the events are designed, maybe you should just stop reading my posts.

Give HQS a try, it will solve your blacksmith problem AND your goods problem at the same time ;).

Sincerely,
The guy who, on day 100 in his world, has 7500 current age goods stockpiled even after negotiating all of GE 1-4 each week and after paying the goods in the event for forge bowl and winter event.

Edit: Originally I said 300, but it's actually only 103 days in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Algona

I am on morning and night, 7 days a week. The number of m/p I've missed over the last 4+ years (with the exception of forced absence) can be counted on two hands. In that time, I've managed to complete the Treasure Hunt twice. And up until the events were changed to include things like, "Complete a one-hour production 30 times" I was able to complete every event. The fact that I cannot spend more than an hour or two per day does have an impact on how much I can do. I said nothing about people "without a life", and the fact that you would even mention it says a lot. I was talking about me, and yes, the coiners blow through the events like a knife through butter, and that's okay with me, but I do not have that option. My point was, I should not have to tear down military and goods buildings to make room for things like Blacksmiths so I can complete redundant tasks over and over and over. That's not a challenge on any level. And if I cannot produce 500 goods from my era to donate to the guild treasury (or even more to complete a tech), in less than several days, then the event is not designed to be completed by all players. The current goods placed into the treasury from my GBs should count as donations into the guild treasury - that's why I built them. And if you are so disturbed by my thoughts on the way the events are designed, maybe you should just stop reading my posts.

Give HQS a try, it will solve your blacksmith problem AND your goods problem at the same time ;).

Sincerely,
The guy who, on day 300 in his world, has 7500 current age goods stockpiled even after negotiating all of GE 1-4 each week and after paying the goods in the event for forge bowl and winter event.

fJawesome response . Deponent sayeth further not..

Algona

Did you eat peanut butter right before typing that?:confused:

A fair and reasonable question given my frequently displayed high skill level of typographical errors.

That post was exactly what I wanted. I giess I could have gone with LMffAOROTfFLOLOMGWTFAQBBQ!!!!

'Casye I could never have come up with any response so concise, elegant, or perfect as

Give HQS a try

DeletedUser31308

A fair and reasonable question given my frequently displayed high skill level of typographical errors.

That post was exactly what I wanted. I giess I could have gone with LMffAOROTfFLOLOMGWTFAQBBQ!!!!

'Casye I could never have come up with any response so concise, elegant, or perfect as
Most people that complain about aspects of this game are basing their opinions on what they THINK their cities are capable of. They have inefficiencies everywhere between road placement, special building usage, great building selection and investment, and goods buildings many ages below them, but blame Inno for their weaknesses.