• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FORGE BOWL

• Thread starter DeletedUser29247
  • Start date

DeletedUser20367

I'm sure this is the response to the endless 'When is the Event going to start?', 'The Event starts today. Where is it?', 'Why hasn't the Event started yet?' messages.

DeletedUser31592

I'm sure this is the response to the endless 'When is the Event going to start?', 'The Event starts today. Where is it?', 'Why hasn't the Event started yet?' messages.
Then they could have stuck it where the quests actually go with a countdown instead of taking up 4 times as much space in the other corner...

DeletedUser28855

e this is the response to the endless 'When is the Event going to start?', 'The Event starts today. Where is it?', 'Why hasn't the Event start
I like to know when the next event for C-maps but this event should continue at the start of the NFL season so players can get max upgrades with in a year

DeletedUser31592

Hey @JCera just fyi I think you have some unread messages and possibly a FOTA in inventory INNO wants you to look at.

You are probably spot on with the FOTA. I've gotten 4 relics from the GE this week- two FOTAs and one GOTSG. The 4th was jade and redeemed my week with a SSW. The FOTAs were in addition to the ones I won as encounter rewards. Yippee. (I burned a few up for DCs this week. Inno must have thought I needed to replenish my stock. Heaven forbid I fall below 40 on hand!)

Your psychic skills failed you with the messages though. ;) You failed to predict that they were just a plethora of new opportunities on the FP swap threads.

DeletedUser32378

I am honestly Uber Impressed, way to step it up for the New Year Kickoff!!!

Punt intended. Lol

Only thing I would change is the new event alert timer, I know I wanna put 5hat football trophy in my city somewhere, what I don't wanna know is,

How I login to mobile and there's this huge lock symbol and football blocking my view while I search for incidents, and, and, it says I gotta wait like 4 days for it to activate.

Comon now, I don't need some more stuff cluttering my view of the greatest unofficial holiday for a week please?

I think a 24 hour notice is sufficient enough and to be honest, if Inno ever has any event like this one that is just new age building mindblowing, everyone is 99.9% definitely gonna tell everyone!!!

DeletedUser27184

Anyone tried to go for SoK's in the beta, or can calculate how many SoK can be snagged?
In most of the big events it was possible to reach 4 SoK's. So maybe its better to get to SoK's then to the event building?

DeletedUser29623

DeletedUser32824

This is helpful, thanks. The gist, if I've got it right is 1) save all footballs until the upgrades are the daily special; 2) go for the touchdowns that deliver upgrades first; 30) aim for winning the remaining two upgrades as daily specials.
That is correct. I wouldn't say "Win the touchdown upgrades first" but rather, prioritize them over the DS upgrades since the TD upgrades are pretty much guaranteed if you just watch your spending.

And don't be fooled by a cooler with a 15% chance. The 210 cooler does have that, but it's 3x more expensive than the 60FB cooler with a 10% chance, and you could buy 3.5 of those for the price of the 210. I would advise against the 210 cooler in all situations unless you specifically want a building from that cooler or you have already secured both the DS and touchdown upgrades (all 4) and have footballs leftover.

DeletedUser32824

Anyone tried to go for SoK's in the beta, or can calculate how many SoK can be snagged?
In most of the big events it was possible to reach 4 SoK's. So maybe its better to get to SoK's then to the event building?
You get better FP per square with the PoH than with an SOK. SOK you're getting 1FP/4 and the PoH you're getting 1FP/3 if you get a level seven. I will also get goods, coins and supplies from it. It's an overall fun building!

DeletedUser27137

so... I used 2k diamonds and bought 1200 footballs...
my reward:

a victory tower, some blueprints and a few forge points.. nah, I don't feel ripped off at all... <sarcasm>

ODragon

so... I used 2k diamonds and bought 1200 footballs...
my reward:

a victory tower, some blueprints and a few forge points.. nah, I don't feel ripped off at all... <sarcasm>
Where'd the BP and FP come from? I don't see them on in any of the coolers; or does everyone's cooler prize list differ?

cassady420

Do you have to finish the forge bowl main quests before you'll get the forge bowl daily quests? I thought they'd be running at the same time, since the first daily quest is dated today, but so far I'm only getting the main quests.

DeletedUser31592

Do you have to finish the forge bowl main quests before you'll get the forge bowl daily quests? I thought they'd be running at the same time, since the first daily quest is dated today, but so far I'm only getting the main quests.
Correct- you have to finish the first set before you get the dailies. They do this semi-frequently.

DeletedUser29623

Regarding touchdowns: Is whatever yardage you buy carried over from one day to the next, so that you can reach a touchdown cumulatively, or do you have to buy the full 50 yards in one day?