• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fixed Forge of Empires refuse to connect.

Zebullan

Forge of Empires is refusing to connect despite me not having any problems with internet connection. I hope this problem gets resolved soon. I am also unable to attach file due to the fact it is related to the home page. Please help.

plinker2

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
Have you made sure that you have the latest version downloaded? Also, check your security setup to make sure it isn't blocked there. Hope this works for you. If not please let us know. Thanks for the "heads up."

1947Butch

Have you made sure that you have the latest version downloaded? Also, check your security setup to make sure it isn't blocked there. Hope this works for you. If not please let us know. Thanks for the "heads up."
I'm having the same problem. It connected earlier today.

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
There was some downtime. No need to report a bug when this is happening. Usually it is solved before we can even answer this.

TER63

Forge of Empires is refusing to connect despite me not having any problems with internet connection. I hope this problem gets resolved soon. I am also unable to attach file due to the fact it is related to the home page. Please help.
I'm having the same issue, I'm on PC and it refuses to load but yet, I'm on the forum.

DeletedUser11633

Been down for me for at least 30 minutes. Even going to the website says it's down.

Lady Rainna

noticed yesterday that various members avatars were not loading on the Aid bar, wonder if that was the start of the trouble
and they had to go down to fix it. Waiting for it to load. Website Down sites report FOE down as well.

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
It is reported to be solved and I am having no problems at all. Try logging out, delete cache and cookies and log back in.