• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Turns 8 - Feedback

MasterKay

Since I have only been playing this game for a short time, I thank you for anything you offer. I understand some players have been playing since the dawn of time and feel this is like a slap possibly there is something more worth their while. Take a poll possibly for those who have been playing for maybe 8 years or something. Since they know how to collect a million supplies of everything, maybe it could be a collectable building that gives them more than just happiness. Certain coin or supply at a longer time period. Instead of it being 24 hours, have it be like 7 days. Don't make it a HUGE building something that is 1x1 kind of thing so it doesn't take up a lot of room. It could be a statue for instance. I understand this would be a task on its own, knowing who has been there that long, I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands that have been here for your 8 yrs.
This is just a thought. With it happening tomorrow I TOTALLY understand why this would not happen for them now but, for the future. :rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Alfred Rex

So if you are not able to play tomorrow, you're just out of luck?!? Well happy birthday anyway and thanks for nothing.

Super Catanian

So if you are not able to play tomorrow, you're just out of luck?!? Well happy birthday anyway and thanks for nothing.
Tomorrow as well as The Day After Tommorow (I totally did not just reference my favorite movie). Besides, the boosts only remain for a short while, meaning that if you are less active, there's little chance you would have been able to take full advantage of them anyways.

I'm just saying...

RazorbackPirate

I cannot believe the number of entitled fools complaining about something free. Inno didn't have to do a thing. Not. One. Thing. But for far too many, there's no thanks, just complaints.

If anyone wonders how the world got in the state it is, ^^^ Let me point to Exhibits A, B, C ... ^^^

You know who you are.

Last edited:

WinnerGR

How about 100 Diamonds for every year you have been open for FoE business... 800 Diamonds would help out all new players than the stuff I have read about.
To get the 800 Diamonds, you would need to have been playing since FoE began in 2012. For you to need those Diamonds despite having played for so long, it most likely means you absolutely stink at the game in an extraordinary way.
I would like to add that that would mean that players who had been playing for under a year like me would get nothing.

Super Catanian

When did I lose it ?:rolleyes:

I do not get the joke.
You've been posting much better content recently. This can only mean that either you finally recovered your account, or that puberty dragged you into a dark alley and beat you up with the help of his buddies.*

*I would use the sarcasm font, but since I'm not trying to downplay anyone ATM, I voted against it.

On topic,

I like free stuff.

Agent327

How about 100 Diamonds for every year you have been open for FoE business... 800 Diamonds would help out all new players than the stuff I have read about.

And why would new players deserve that?

I cannot believe the number of entitled fools complaining about something free. Inno didn't have to do a thing. Not. One. Thing.

That would be much better. They want to celebrate, not we, so do it right, or don't do it at all.

I would like to add that that would mean that players who had been playing for under a year like me would get nothing.

That would be just great!

Last edited: