• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Turns 8 - Feedback

DeletedUser12889

i Would Love to Have Extra City Defense'
its Just TOO Bad That it isnt a Permanent Thing' so :(

Last edited by a moderator:

CatNik

I have been playing for 7 of those years. I remember when supplies spoiled if you did not collect in time. Little fish skeletons. :) Also, when you actually had to enter a city to aid them! Oh so glad we don't have to do that anymore.

DeletedUser26484

USA servers message and you are going to use Central European Summer Time (CEST) in your spam message to all instead of converting it to American time. Typical of Plarium/Inno.

Was it too difficult for you to come up with a 1x1 or even a 2x2 building that give a permanent 8% bonus on all you described and also reflect your name and/or anniversary? Then you could just put out upgrades or original like you do for other event buildings.

Not impressed by your developers/creative team.

DeletedUser41189

Well, I am not an online games fan as I like heavy goods only ...

But FoE changed me a lot !!! I played it all day and all days !! Thanks for Inno for creating this marvekous game, and it is never ending and I know, and I play ... LOL.

Imad Fawzi

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

i Would Love to Have Extra City Defense'
its Just TOO Bad That it isnt a Permanent Thing' so :(

25% is peanuts. It hardly makes a difference.

Players who have been playing that long need absolutely nothing to begin with, and are rare.

Not that rare and everybody would be happy with a SoK upgrade kit.

Not to look a gifted horse in the mouth, but previous gifts have been better, especially when you look at the moment they were given. When it comes to event buildings, they go bigger and better. Gifts get worse. It's like black friday. They might as well skip it.