• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Turns 8 - Feedback

RazorbackPirate

So how do you get it ????? I open up FOE the gift appeared in the city I didn't want to use it in, so "X" out the window panel logged into the city I wanted to use it in and no pop-up !!! What gives ??
u could have hit the x to close it UPDATE DOES THE SAME THING AS ACTIVATE NOT TO SMART MAKERS NO TESTING TO CHECK IT OUT!!!
but yes they should have Said....... IS THIS THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT TO ACTIVATE THE BLUFF'S (YES) OR (NO) BUTTON
Inno made it clear in the announcement that the boosts would only be active in the first city you logged into. They even put it in bold! I have no sympathy for people who can't or don't read.
But, please keep in mind that the gift is limited to one world only, so make sure to be logged into the world you want to receive it!

Too bad, so sad.

WinnerGR

Thank you for having a birthday so we can all get our hands on some bonuses I hope you give us many more opportunities to get our hands on free goodies in this game.

Super Catanian

What a bunch of sorry whingers. It is FoE's Birthday not yours. How many times have any of you EVER GIVEN any sort of gifts away onYOUR birthday. More like you are standing there with hands out like grasping claws yelling GIMMEE!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!!!
This is the best thing I've read so far! Damn, I wasn't expecting anything, and now even I feel bad...

Anyways, congrats on eight years! Here's to eight more!

1587221524579.png

DeletedUser18225

Anyone know how to get the boosts for today? I thought I was logging into a world where I didn't want to use them so I moved on but was actually in my main world. Now I can't find a place to claim them.

Super Catanian

Anyone know how to get the boosts for today? I thought I was logging into a world where I didn't want to use them so I moved on but was actually in my main world. Now I can't find a place to claim them.
Check the Town Hall, under the Boosts sections, in the cities you logged into today to see which one got the boosts. Just to be safe, start with the one where you want the boosts.

DeletedUser40948

On April 18th, Forge of Empires turns 8! We have a special gift for you, read all about it here ! Please leave your feedback below!
Congratulations on your 8th birthday, and please stay safe and let there be many many more. This is the best and only game so far on the entire planet

DeletedUser5186

Happy Birthday ! Are you all Hobbitses? Giving gifts on you birthday and all. I sure made my daily quest go quick. Thanks and congrats :)

Super Catanian

Translation ( you may want to put it in your post )

Good morning, congratulations on a game so entertaining that my children take care of your dad, you seem like a child with the game because I arrive at noon for lunch and the first thing I do is enter the game, the same in the afternoon, rest because because You are 52 years old.
Not bad for something from Google Translate...

Bitter Lily

It's an impressive gift. I just wish I'd had a proper chance to pick which world I wanted it in. I left last night in the *other* world, without (I admit) logging out, so naturally when I opened my browser this morning, there the gift was -- given to the wrong world.

Some sort of way to select receiving the gift -- anything we could click on -- would have made me much happier with it.

RazorbackPirate

Funny, I only just grabbed mine... and yet I only get 16 hours. Thanks?!
I suspect you had your city already open in your browser, which means the boost were activated at 3 AM when they went live. Their activation had nothing to do with viewing or dismissing the announcement dialog. They activated as soon as your city was logged in. If it was already logged in, they wre live from the start.