• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Plus Feedback

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
Forge Plus = CNN Plus. At least CNN Plus got 10K subscribers before CNN bailed out a month later on that idea.

Would you please elaborate? :)

I know CNN Plus and all, but would you care to make your feedback better/clearer in a way we can forward it properly?

Thanks.

Sharmon the Impaler

You want feedback that will make it sell ? Every paid month gets the same credit in Castle points as if you are buying diamonds. The subscribers get a vested interest to keep it going and Inno pays nothing as these particular subscribers would not get it without this incentive anyway.

Chino Kafuu

Would you please elaborate? :)

I know CNN Plus and all, but would you care to make your feedback better/clearer in a way we can forward it properly?

Thanks.
Most games with these kinda monthly things give premium currency too. Should come with either daily diamonds or one plump monthly sum for being a member. And like my previous comment 29.99 is steep.

MollisVox

I think it would work better as a recurring subscription that gave castle points/diamonds as well as the current bonuses. An incentive for people to just leave it on and get a good value for doing so.

DevaCat

So far on four worlds I’m not seeing many portrait frames, and the general consensus is that it’s simply too expensive for what’s being offered. Of course, it’s still early - some haven’t even noticed it yet. Some guild mates are still asking what happened to the events pier! :). The idea about adding castle points to the mix is intriguing; that could possibly increase interest.

Just An Observer

Rather than answer your question LeCron, let's look at a different aspect, which is how figure out the changes. As for the "why", if the objective is to create something which sells well, that answers the "why?".

Start off by identifying 10 things to package by reading comments made in the Beta and regular forums, followed by listing 20 things in a forum discussion thread to see if a Top 10 can be identified. This package does not need to see every single item appeal to all players but it should be broad enough in scope and capability to appeal to the majority of players from beginners to advanced.

Next, price it at $5 per month or $50 per year to further acceptance. If a new player gets in the habit of spending a little per month, odds are they will also spend some dinero on Diamonds later on. Advanced players who take on the $5 package can then be offered a package for $10 a month or $100 per year which includes various additional benefits that are focused on them. Trot out the second package a couple months after the first package has been made available. That will give the game designing people time to see what the reactions are to the $5 package so they can then do better at preparing a $10 package.

Is success guaranteed? No. Is there a decent chance to get a winning combination? Yes.

Sharmon the Impaler

Rather than answer your question LeCron, let's look at a different aspect, which is how figure out the changes. As for the "why", if the objective is to create something which sells well, that answers the "why?".

Start off by identifying 10 things to package by reading comments made in the Beta and regular forums, followed by listing 20 things in a forum discussion thread to see if a Top 10 can be identified. This package does not need to see every single item appeal to all players but it should be broad enough in scope and capability to appeal to the majority of players from beginners to advanced.

Next, price it at $5 per month or $50 per year to further acceptance. If a new player gets in the habit of spending a little per month, odds are they will also spend some dinero on Diamonds later on. Advanced players who take on the $5 package can then be offered a package for $10 a month or $100 per year which includes various additional benefits that are focused on them. Trot out the second package a couple months after the first package has been made available. That will give the game designing people time to see what the reactions are to the $5 package so they can then do better at preparing a $10 package.

Is success guaranteed? No. Is there a decent chance to get a winning combination? Yes.

Using market sensitivity to increase sales ? That's crazy talk !

Kranyar the Mysterious

A renewal bonus would also be worth considering, proportional to the new renewal time frame subscribed (if longer than a month is ever offered). Gives people a reason to keep the subscription going if they don't need it now because of slack time, but think they'll want it again later.

UP ONLINE

no info on the effects of other worlds and what buffs go to what worlds
And would not have another Auto pay on my Credit card NO WAY
And the carriage Is there a change? tents set up Showing it is Active

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

And if lots have this .... What happens to plundering & the GB attached with plunder
Not sure what post you are replying to, haven't seen anything that affects plunder or great buildings.

& no info on the effects of other worlds and what buffs go to what worlds
No, they haven't made it clear that it only applies to one world, and they should.

And would not have another Auto pay on my Credit card NO WAY
That is a personal choice, other's may prefer it, and in no game I've ever played have they required autopay to renew. Just renew before the sub expires.

And the carriage Is there a change? tents set up Showing it is Active
No idea. Anyone else know?

Johnny B. Goode

MollisVox

It's unlikely there will be any other visual beyond the optional frame. Just like being able to turn off your castle progress, I don't think Inno wants to expose players to in-game nonsense about what people spend their money on.