Forge Point Item Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this may fall under a do not suggest list, however, it's also not quite under that rule on forge points either. My idea is to have an item that can either be found in quests (such as the daily quest or very rarely in a random generated quest or wishing well) and/or as a grand prize or in prize packs in a special event quest line. The item is a forge point store. It's similar to a building store where event items can be placed back into inventory, but with FP instead. It would allow for a player to put either 5 or 10 FP into storage (As long as they have that much in their bar) to save for later use. I thought of this while trying to spend points that I couldn't spend on research and didn't have the ability to spend on GBs at the time. Now I'm at a higher age and there are times where I just want to store some points to help my guild later on. There are many different ways that this could add some more strategy to the game and it doesn't really change how fast or slow anything goes considering these are FP that someone is already gaining every day or so. Also with a rare item such as this, it won't be able to do too much for people who gain mass amounts of FP and will still be balanced for all players.

Stephen Longshanks

I know that this may fall under a do not suggest list, however, it's also not quite under that rule on forge points either. My idea is to have an item that can either be found in quests (such as the daily quest or very rarely in a random generated quest or wishing well) and/or as a grand prize or in prize packs in a special event quest line. The item is a forge point store. It's similar to a building store where event items can be placed back into inventory, but with FP instead. It would allow for a player to put either 5 or 10 FP into storage (As long as they have that much in their bar) to save for later use. I thought of this while trying to spend points that I couldn't spend on research and didn't have the ability to spend on GBs at the time. Now I'm at a higher age and there are times where I just want to store some points to help my guild later on. There are many different ways that this could add some more strategy to the game and it doesn't really change how fast or slow anything goes considering these are FP that someone is already gaining every day or so. Also with a rare item such as this, it won't be able to do too much for people who gain mass amounts of FP and will still be balanced for all players.
This is most definitely under the DNSL, as bar Forge Points are earned and you would be choosing (with the item) where to place them. Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.