Forge Point Pool is Full

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Volvac, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Volvac

Volvac New Member

I keep getting alerts on my phone telling me that the Forge Point pool is full, when it is not. Heck, not even close.
    It seems to do it when I get only one point, when it was empty before hand.
    It's been doing it for around a week for me.
    It's not on one particular world, as it happens to all that I am playing on.

2. Hissheep

Hissheep New Member

I am getting the same error, but also my forge pool is resetting everytime I log in. Is anyone else getting this as well?

3. harbinger956

harbinger956 Well-Known Member

the notifications are not just based off one world its for all worlds so one of your worlds is letting you know the pool is full sadly it dont give you notification on which server has the full pool if you play on multiple worlds be prepared for those notifications when you have them enabled on mobile

4. Hissheep

Hissheep New Member

I just play on one world and I get this too.

5. iujmhar

iujmhar New Member

1 August 2017 11:45 AM CST

OK, I have updated iOS to 1.106.1, and things have been fine for a couple of days..just got the "Forge Point Full" again on my cell, and of course it is not full. Just wanted mods to be aware this is still an update issue as relating to the new iOS update.

Thanks

6. mh10id

mh10id New Member

I have see a different behavior, where spending multiple forge points at same time while researching, I might loose a forge point or two by game loosing connection or something like that. I now only use 1 at a time option.

7. Dursland

Dursland Forum Moderator Staff Member

8. joejoe456

joejoe456 New Member

I've also had this problem since the last update. It seems to happen every 10 hrs regardless of whether your pool is full or not. I get the notifications for each of the 3 worlds I play in and I check and spend the points regularly throughout the day so my pool never gets close to filling up

9. iujmhar

iujmhar New Member

Still getting pool is full (in both worlds I play in) and timer is NOT resetting properly

Rugnir

10. David of the cross

David of the cross New Member

Iplay on two worlds and it says the server name when it notifies , so it is still an issue.

11. iujmhar

iujmhar New Member

IMG_8633.PNG IMG_8634.PNG This is still an issue with even iOS update from two days ago (1.107.2).
    It DOES specifically state which world, (and support told me to download the latest update and that was all that was needed). I was sitting in front of my laptop, as I received the notification- Rugnir: your Forge Pool is full- had 6 FP in the pool for a while. Took photo of notification, info on last update completed, and info on current FP pool (resending to support).

12. grapalis

grapalis Member

has anyone noticed / noted down the times that your FP IS full ? im getting these odd notifications too. but haven't recorded the times, i will.

MAYBE (untested), you are getting the notifications an hour or more after you log in & clear your FP ?? and its a timing issue as to when the notification is sent ??