• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Forge Points for a newbie

Dave the Planner

I am trying to understand the various characteristics of FPs in the game. I understand that accumulate at 1 per hour to a max of 10. Once the max is reached, how long do they last? If you remain active in the rest of the game do they just sit there or is there a life span. I realize it is kind of a dumb question because they are meant to be used, but the question came up in another conversation and I thought it would be good to know. I am guessing there is no time limit on the FP bundles in inventory. Are there any items in the game that have use them or lose them characteristics? Thanks for whatever info you can share.

Nicholas002

I am trying to understand the various characteristics of FPs in the game. I understand that accumulate at 1 per hour to a max of 10. Once the max is reached, how long do they last? If you remain active in the rest of the game do they just sit there or is there a life span. I realize it is kind of a dumb question because they are meant to be used, but the question came up in another conversation and I thought it would be good to know. I am guessing there is no time limit on the FP bundles in inventory. Are there any items in the game that have use them or lose them characteristics? Thanks for whatever info you can share.
If you let your FP bar sit full, you won’t lose those FPS, but you will lose potential FPS that would have regenerated had you used the bar FPs. In that sense they are “Use them or lose them”.

FP packs in your inventory will not be lost though, and you can save those up without losing potential FPs, as there is no limit on inventory FPs.

Dave the Planner

Thanks for the reply. I had looked but not found an explicit description. This info fits with what I expected, but it is nice to have a confirmation. Thanks again.