• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Points From GBG

CaptainKirk1234

When I used to do 20 battles in GBG I would get at least 50fp-100fp, but recently I can rarely even get more than 10 or 20fp. This has been going on for a few weeks now and I was wondering is there something I can do to raise that amount or was there a game update that lowers the amount of fp earned from GBG? I have friends that still get the same amount so probably not that.

Lord Pest

20 battles is really a small sample size. I’ve done 7000+ fights so far this GBG and have been winning more than 700 fp a day from GBG. I don’t really keep track. What I have noticed is the number of diamonds I’ve won this GBG is way up... over 2k so far. Its just luck or unlock. I have noticed that you can go a while and not win any... autofightin here so it’s quick... then you will win 10 fp the next 2 or 3 fights... the rewards seem to come in streaks. As if the random code is stuck on a winner for a very short time.