• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Forge Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetiredBliss

In settlement got to point on line that said I got 20 FP, where do they show up? They are not in inventory or on FP bar.
Also, how do you level up from one to two in GE?

WinnerGR

1. They will be in your inventory
  2. Ask your guild leader to unlock it for you and then click the stars at the top left of the GE window and select two stars though if you are the guild leader then you will need to donate enough goods to unlock it yourself , or you could ask some guild mates for some goods but it is really the guild leaders responsibility.

UBERhelp1

Ok... winner... buddy... your responses are either completely wrong or partly wrong.

Any FP gained from settlements will go to the bar. Are you sure you claimed the reward?

As for the second, when you reach the end of level one, you get a screen asking about difficulty. You have to complete the entire previous level before moving to a higher one. To select difficulty, click the stars and you will either see "play" or "donate" as choices for level 2. If it says "play," you can click that and start on the next level. If it says "donate," then the next level is not opened yet. Guild leaders can open levels of GE by paying goods based on the guild members' eras.Generally, most guilds require members to pay for the GE costs by either having an Observatory or Arc. If your guild leaders are not opening up level 2, if not all levels, then it is probably time to find a new guild.

WinnerGR

Ok... winner... buddy... your responses are either completely wrong or partly wrong.
How ???
Any FP gained from settlements will go to the bar. Are you sure you claimed the reward?
My version :
They will be in your inventory if they are not in the bar though I thought that any FP gained from settlements would go to the bar .
Then question 2 which was just an expansion of what I said :
As for the second, when you reach the end of level one, you get a screen asking about difficulty. You have to complete the entire previous level before moving to a higher one. To select difficulty, click the stars and you will either see "play" or "donate" as choices for level 2. If it says "play," you can click that and start on the next level. If it says "donate," then the next level is not opened yet. Guild leaders can open levels of GE by paying goods based on the guild members' eras.Generally, most guilds require members to pay for the GE costs by either having an Observatory or Arc. If your guild leaders are not opening up level 2, if not all levels, then it is probably time to find a new guild.

Where is the mistake ?

UBERhelp1

You just edited your response. It said something along the lines of "It will be in your inventory."

As for the second question, we have no idea of whether or not level two of GE is unlocked. I explained both paths. You only explained the perspective of the level not being unlocked. As far as PC goes, you click on the stars and can see the options I explained. You don't just "click the stars at the top left of the GE window and select two stars." Additionally, it shouldn't be just the guild leader's job to pay for everything. The whole guild should contribute. What I've seen a lot of are requirements to pay for your GE costs, or have an Arc or OBS.

The idea of answering a question is to make it as clear and understandable for people as it can be, and to answer all sides of a question if you are unsure of details.

Agent327

The idea of answering a question is to make it as clear and understandable for people as it can be, and to answer all sides of a question if you are unsure of details.

Are you sure? I thought it was about answering, no matter if you know the answer or not and in the worst case, edit your answer afterwards.

Your explanation means it would actually be helpful and that can never be the purpose.

DeletedUser

Where is the mistake ?
Just FYI, moderators can see the editing history of posts. And we can revert them to a previous version if we deem it appropriate. And since you edited yours after another member posted that it was wrong, and then tried to act like the edited version was the original, I have deemed it appropriate to revert your post to its original form. You're welcome.

Super Catanian

Just FYI, moderators can see the editing history of posts. And we can revert them to a previous version if we deem it appropriate. And since you edited yours after another member posted that it was wrong, and then tried to act like the edited version was the original, I have deemed it appropriate to revert your post to its original form. You're welcome.
I love this Forum.

1588962830448.png

DeletedUser

Why?

Even when his posts are restored he does not learn a thing. Tell him were he goes wrong and he will give the post a like and then does it again. It's easier to train goldfish.
I think he was saying that in response to what I posted and not what I posted about.

Anyway, since the question has been answered and this is going off the rails quickly, I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.