• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forgoing Frontenac

DeletedUser29218

While it’s true that you can exhaust the diamond rewards for an age’s quests pretty fast, don’t forget that goods can be turned into diamonds and FPS through the Guild Expedition, especially in Level 4. I typically get about 200 diamonds per week when my guild opens up L4, in addition to a good amount of FPs, especially with a ToR. I negotiate every encounter, but my impression is that the higher people go in GE, the more likely they are to negotiate rather than fight. Level 4 requires a LOT of goods, but most weeks that’s worth it to me for the diamonds and FPs I get.

It also helps that I find the negotiation minigame the funnest part of the game overall.

The thing is that he says he is plundering about 400 goods/day. So, even if he had to negotiate lvl 4 (which I doubt so, being a military player who has been parking forever) he already has more goods than he can spend.

DeletedUser29623

The thing is that he says he is plundering about 400 goods/day. So, even if he had to negotiate lvl 4 (which I doubt so, being a military player who has been parking forever) he already has more goods than he can spend.

Then he can always stop plundering. The other option is to trade up for the next Age’s goods. If you have a large enough guild, you can accumulate enough to cruise quickly through LMA to get to Colonial.

DeletedUser31540

Since GE has been tracked ive negotiated 500 and fought 100 roughly ... i dont like losing troops in GE and my traz is still new so my soldiers arent very numerous. I am 10 / 10 in completing lv 4 cause our guild rocks and we unlock every week

I fund my negotiations in GE and arc levels by plundering and intimidating my neighbors and in turn fund this aggression by winning troops and powerful prizes from GE... its a nice little cycle ;)

I do give back in part by offering generous trades with 1.3 to 1 ratios and trade excess goods up the ladder (to modern)

I also think the negotiations are a blast and winning prizes in GE is the best!!! In fact jt mjght be too much of a good thing. Last week i spent 2000 medals on extra attempts and finished GE in 20 hours because i was so excited lol .... now im sitting at 19,600 medals waiting on the 21,000 expansion like fml :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31540

Then he can always stop plundering. The other option is to trade up for the next Age’s goods. If you have a large enough guild, you can accumulate enough to cruise quickly through LMA to get to Colonial.
Stop plundering?!?!?!?

I am Plunder!

DeletedUser29623

Then you can continue to give more to your guild or in trades for lower-level players! My point is simply that goods do not lose their value as easily as that particular post claimed, and that they can be converted to diamonds and FP in L4 of the Expedition, which you apparently already know.

DeletedUser31540

Then you can continue to give more to your guild or in trades for lower-level players! My point is simply that goods do not lose their value as easily as that particular post claimed, and that they can be converted to diamonds and FP in L4 of the Expedition, which you apparently already know.
Yes i mostly agree

But i do also not plan on advancing past LMa so i can see a forseeable future where the goods i produce / plunder become mostly meaningless ... currently they are rather useful however