• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fortress of Kings Recruiting

DeletedUser31160

We are looking for some fighters and fair traders. We concentrate on the GE and ignore PvP and GvG at this time. We have built a great guild that really does support each other with fair trades and shared knowledge. We are a level 12 guild and ranked currently at 125 in the guild rankings but that seems to climb and change almost daily. Our record in the GE speaks for itself, stop by and check us out, we are a close knit guild so come join our family and have fun with us.

DeletedUser30397

i am currently looking for a guild that opens lvl 4 GE on a weekly basis, pls let me know if you guys do that so I can apply

DeletedUser31160

i am currently looking for a guild that opens lvl 4 GE on a weekly basis, pls let me know if you guys do that so I can apply
Thanks for inquiring...we only open lol 4 when needed at the moment, we still have some lower age players that can't make it there yet but they are catching up. If you decide to give our family a try anyway please apply anytime.
Xeno, a.k.a. Jack, Founder

DeletedUser30397

i appreciate your quick response, but this is not what i'm looking for. my believe is that everything below lvl 4 is a waste of goods, the fp and diamonds are in lvl 4. thx again and happy gaming :)

DeletedUser32234

I'm a happy member of Fortress of Kings. We are very serious about GE and would love to have some new members that can, at bare minimum, commit to the first level. We have a lot of fun.

DeletedUser31160

We are closing in on opening level 4 on a consistant basis but we need some strong dedicated GE players. We love our guild and the GE but we are a cohesive family that loves the game and plays for fun and comradery. We take care of our own and support each other before all others. We are a famiky in search of new, strong family members to join our strong team.