• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Emberguard

And yet when those players come here to post their idea, 99.99% of the time their post gets locked for multiple reasons, and the player never posts here again. Are you saying that info is still getting forwarded? I seriously doubt it, but you would certainly know, and if you say it is so I'll accept your word.
I can't go into details regarding how much or what gets forwarded, just that the point of sending them here is to have info forwarded regarding player feedback.

CherryButterfly

I agree with the positive things other players have said here. There is an abundance of good information here, and lots of players who have been playing a LONG time. Yes, you can (and probably will) get a harsh response if you wander in and start downing the game, the players, and everything else. If you take the time to look at how things are set up, USE THE SEARCH area to search for answers to any questions you may have, and ask in a civil tone the questions you can't find answers to, you will most likely be rewarded with all the info and help you could need. There are guides to EVERYTHING, posted by long-time players who have made a huge effort to check and rework their info. If you can use your manners and ask for help in a pleasant fashion, you will definitely find the info you are looking for. If you don't use your manners, and come only to voice your irritation/disgust/whine about everyday gaming issues (ie some guy sniped me, my neighbor keeps attacking me, everyone is mean) then you probably won't get very far. I see a lot of activity here, you just have to remember everyone is on different time zones/areas of the world, and some questions may take a little longer for an answer.

SomePlayer5000

I do notice that there's few members than there is from the usual active players. I see most of them are guests, so they can't reply or create posts. Might explain why there's not much activity on here. Maybe guests are just looking for answers to questions.

MJ Artisan of War

Luckily for me, i found the forum early, i read it daily and have learned much here. If You stick around You will quickly learn which posters have solid advice and which do not.... My best advice would be, read everything and learn much... Grow in knowledge You will...

Tranir

I agree with the positive things other players have said here. There is an abundance of good information here, and lots of players who have been playing a LONG time. Yes, you can (and probably will) get a harsh response if you wander in and start downing the game, the players, and everything else. If you take the time to look at how things are set up, USE THE SEARCH area to search for answers to any questions you may have, and ask in a civil tone the questions you can't find answers to, you will most likely be rewarded with all the info and help you could need. There are guides to EVERYTHING, posted by long-time players who have made a huge effort to check and rework their info. If you can use your manners and ask for help in a pleasant fashion, you will definitely find the info you are looking for. If you don't use your manners, and come only to voice your irritation/disgust/whine about everyday gaming issues (ie some guy sniped me, my neighbor keeps attacking me, everyone is mean) then you probably won't get very far. I see a lot of activity here, you just have to remember everyone is on different time zones/areas of the world, and some questions may take a little longer for an answer.

Agreed. I started out here just a few weeks ago after a few HUGE and LONGTIME leaders had left the game. These were the type of players that we all admired and that portrayed the kindness and generosity that made this game great. I'm sure many of us have seen players come and go but I think after 8 years we are surprised at how much an impact it ends up being when they go. Much like losing a friend or co-worker. I had thought that making a positive post about them would be met with celebration. I was mistaken, so it left me very confused about the platform.

Tranir

Luckily for me, i found the forum early, i read it daily and have learned much here. If You stick around You will quickly learn which posters have solid advice and which do not.... My best advice would be, read everything and learn much... Grow in knowledge You will...

Great advice. I know for me it was overwhelming to sift through so much and I still haven't made a dent.

UBERhelp1

The forum is useful. The problem is that there's not too many players that stick around and stay active. Most players drop in to ask a question or post an idea, and then never open the forums again. They don't spend the time to look if anyone has posted the same thing they already have, and so often forum regulars have to repeat the same thing over and over again.

There are definitely some characters, but if you stick around and put a little bit of thought into what you're posting it's actually a decent community.

Tranir

The forum is useful. The problem is that there's not too many players that stick around and stay active. Most players drop in to ask a question or post an idea, and then never open the forums again. They don't spend the time to look if anyone has posted the same thing they already have, and so often forum regulars have to repeat the same thing over and over again.

There are definitely some characters, but if you stick around and put a little bit of thought into what you're posting it's actually a decent community.

Love the quote, very profound! Well said sir.