• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

forum ranks

WinnerGR

Well, actually that Minecraft achievement's name, "The Cake is a Lie," which you get for making a cake, references Portal. In Portal you are basically told that after the testing you complete in the game, you will get cake. At the end of the testing, you enter a room where that cake supposedly is, and "THE CAKE IS A LIE" is written all over the walls.
portal.png

To be more on topic, there could be the problem of moderation of the names people give themselves. And there should probably be a character limit as well.
I played portal before FOE

WinnerGR

It “means” whatever the reader would care to imply it “means”.
Otherwise, I purposely did not care to clarify any further.

Chainsaw Technician

What is a Chainsaw Technician?
I searched the web and I think it is someone who repairs Chainsaws .
Am I right ?

DeletedUser36572

Slightly different idea...
Under the Rank include the Worlds the Member has cities in.

If people choose to identify the Worlds they are active in, is completely different than the staff, or other players choosing for them. Whereas the information may be available otherwise, it is still with the effort of the person desiring to know, and not simply generated for the convenience of the lazy and/or possibly nefarious.

Runs With Scissors

Super Catanian

If people choose to identify the Worlds they are active in, is completely different than the staff, or other players choosing for them. Whereas the information may be available otherwise, it is still with the effort of the person desiring to know, and not simply generated for the convenience of the lazy and/or possibly nefarious.

Runs With Scissors

It actually used to be like that. But that was from 2 Forum redesigns ago.

Cat Headpatter

Flavius Belisarius

Runs With Scissors

OK.
Then let the players choose to list their worlds.

DeletedUser36572

OK.
Then let the players choose to list their worlds.

Do you need help figuring out how to find, or use, the Signature function on your account?

Amateur IT Tech

Last edited by a moderator:

Omethan

What's so wrong with 4? Would you rather have:
Semi new member
Still a bit new member
Ok been here a while member
Starting to not post useless proposals member
Actually good threads created member
Even more active member
Become a forum regular member
Well known member
I'm getting towards not posting useless proposals, but a long way off of good threads. You skipped I've been plundered and I'm moving toward the ledge so no sudden movements member. Plunder gives the game a soul. Otherwise, it's a sandbox game of trading and collecting artifacts. Isn't it spicier when even coins, supplies, goods collections have to make it through enemy lines? I get the over and over from the same player or going against somebody way out of your league, but to battle for an item you see you really want not a randomly generated offering really sounds cool. If only it wasn't auto-battle. it should be a routine aspect and not stigmatised, in my opinion. I was just plundered first time. 1 item's loot. I thought for all the panic I read you could ransack the whole city or take a building.