• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forum Trophy points.

DeletedUser

There is a page that is titled "Notable Members" on the Forum. There are 4 tabs. The first two are most posts and most likes, which are self-explanatory. The last one is staff, which is also clear. The third one, however, says most points. I am tied with a number of members for 1st with 113 "Trophy points". I have no idea what those are or how you earn them. Anyone know?

DeletedUser31498

Weird all the tranches of points end in 3. Guessing there is no formula involved here, and just randomly picked numbers they like and give certain people the same amounts?

DeletedUser28670

No my friends it is not random.
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?help/trophies
You earn trophies every time you reach a certain milestone. If you have the same number of points the person who got the point should last is first. For instance some people are tied with the maximum number of 113 trophy points. First place is sloppy, meaning that he got 113 points of the group.

DeletedUser

No my friends it is not random.
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?help/trophies
You earn trophies every time you reach a certain milestone. If you have the same number of points the person who got the point should last is first. For instance some people are tied with the maximum number of 113 trophy points. First place is sloppy, meaning that he got 113 points of the group.
Adding those numbers up means we are all at the maximum number of Trophy Points, so there's no point in posting anymore. ::sigh::
But...then again, the search continues...
49d3fb2a036a843c1cfd23b81f3a0ab2.jpg

DeletedUser28670

But I still have 50 Trophy Points to earn.... both of them will be coming in about a month or so, and I will be up there with the rest of you. For now, I'm at the middle of the list :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26154

up there with the rest of you

I can post one sentence on every thread that moves, and have a count over 20,000 in no time.
Memes are no problem because the Internet begs me to produce on a Daily Basis.
It's all about Quality over Quantity.
Who wants a pile of cheap, hollow rubbish.

bard-problems_o_1532539.png

When you can get a Mountain of the Good Stuff.

DeletedUser26154

Remove your rubbish.

I have various stages and levels of quality with my writing.
When it's serious, you get the Primo Selections from my Meme Collections.
My phrases are short, potent and easy to read.
There's no doubt in what I'm saying.

4e8cc98fa513a6cfb82cb7b01c07ee5f.png

I enjoy writing for the Forum.