• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forum Upgrade

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Let us know if you have any feedback about the Forum Upgrade. We love to hear from you!

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser8428

Will take some getting used to, and like above this is difficult to read.

DevaCat

I will get used to the new layout (I think) in time, but I have to agree it's way too bright for these old eyes.

DeletedUser38613

the text is hard to read on this cream colored background. many of us wear glasses so that makes it worse. If there were an option to customize your own profile to change the color scheme that would help. Otherwise, my eyes are buring just writing this. o_O

Lannister the Rich

the text is hard to read on this cream colored background. many of us wear glasses so that makes it worse. If there were an option to customize your own profile to change the color scheme that would help. Otherwise, my eyes are buring just writing this. o_O
I wear glasses of a rather strong prescription, but I do not feel this way.

saknika

Absolutely going to take getting used to. I'm okay with the colors at the moment, but I think allowing members to either switch between a dark/light mode or just upping the contrast on the text would be good. Just because my eyes are okay with it doesn't mean everyone's are. :)

Mbrusl

I agree! To much brightness! Hard to read! Darken the text to #000 and see how it looks!

Currently set at:

.fr-box.fr-basic .fr-element {
  1. color: #10212a;

Super Catanian

Yeah, agreeing with previous comments, I wish we could have the option to choose our color scheme. I myself also prefer dark colors, as I can see better in those types of schemes. Besides the coloring, I like the more professional look of the Forums, and how stuff is organized.
In case some might not have noticed yet, we have new smileys!
;):cool::eek:o_O Are just some...

UBERhelp1

Links can't be colored... I think that's a bug. See, for example, my signature. Also, charts using the {TH} tag are all broken, with the header being removed and placed (in text) below the chart.

And as for dark mode, currently, just have on high contrast mode on my computer (inverts the colors)

DeletedUser37581

Also, charts using the {TH} tag are all broken, with the header being removed and placed (in text) below the chart.
The table in my guide uses the [TH] tag and everything is formatted properly. Is there perhaps a different problem causing the brokenness that you are seeing?

Super Catanian

The table in my guide uses the [TH] tag and everything is formatted properly. Is there perhaps a different problem causing the brokenness that you are seeing?
I saw some random spaces among the chart when it was still broken. Perhaps they appeared there somehow?