• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Nice2HaveU

There are quite a few valid forward ideas which is waiting to get implement after 3 or 5years also. If development team head response or decision of that idea makes some good understanding here. Why there is no action item or reasons for delay not mentioned anywhere in the forum.

Johnny B. Goode

There are quite a few valid forward ideas which is waiting to get implement after 3 or 5years also. If development team head response or decision of that idea makes some good understanding here. Why there is no action item or reasons for delay not mentioned anywhere in the forum.
Because the only way we hear anything after an idea is forwarded to the developers is if it shows up in the game. They don't answer to us. That's just the way it is.

Nice2HaveU

Hmm. Once I get a free time, will check for one list of data from all the forum servers. How many ideas got forwarded and how many has been taken into the game. Little scared of getting some weird data results.

wolfhoundtoo

Nothing to be scared of because likely very few ideas were implemented. They have their own developers and their own plan of action and their own ability to decide what is likely to be best for the game (which is no doubt based on what they think can best keep the players either here and/or new players coming in and spending money on diamonds). Additionally even well liked ideas are from forums members only which makes up a small amount of the player base as there aren't nearly enough posters compared to game accounts.

Do try and refrain from the belief that the developers need to explain and justify their decisions to you and or anyone else that plays the game because they don't have to do that nor would I expect that they'd bother to do that really. In the end it would be a pointless exercise because if they didn't convince you then you'd think they should do it when it's the other way around: you need to convince them to do something. Mostly the idea forum is a long pass that you pretty much threw up in the air and hope someone catches it. It might happen but mostly it's just a goose egg.

Agent327

Just because an idea is forwarded it does not mean it will be implemented. Devs have the last say in it and they can decide not to use it for many reasons.

Hmm. Once I get a free time, will check for one list of data from all the forum servers. How many ideas got forwarded and how many has been taken into the game. Little scared of getting some weird data results.

I seriously doubt you speak all the languages to be able to do that. Besides that you also have to compare the forwarded ideas from all servers. It might be so that an idea that is listed here as forwarded, was already forwarded from another server prior to that. In that case it is listed as forwarded, but will not be forwarded a second time. All ideas reach the devs only once. That's the reason why there is a mandatory format. So they can be compared much easier.

Nice2HaveU

I don't know all the language but my browser can translate to English from all the language. Kind of technology benefit. Also, myself not looking to get all the idea getting implemented. Some good ideas are waiting in the submitted or forwarded queue for a long time without getting any reason from dev team. Forum moderator deciding an idea, "Already suggested" in the forum and no more conversations can happen on the same idea thread. Likewise, Same can be done from development team, only one response is enough from them and thread should be locked thereafter. Is there any trouble from this? You accept dev team response or didn't accept doesn't matter. But yourself got an answer for it. Ideas are reaching Devs, but what happens after is a mystery. Forum moderators or above that level category people can get to know the answer at least means okay but they are also like everyone having few extra privileges. That's the thing makes me feel little worry on this. No one knows what can be implemented and what cannot be implemented until Dev team does something in the game. Why that kind of path in this forum still. Is it too difficult to get contact with dev team. Not everyone should get contact, at least supreme member in the forum can have the chance. All this feeling beause of having much attachment to the game. Hope everything goes well in upcoming years.

Agent327

That translation your browswer does isn't really that good. Trust me.

There is a Q&A on Facebook. That's the closest you will get to the dev team. They do not visit the forums.

Nice2HaveU

List which am making is for my understanding and for my own wish. Once it is prepared, I will try as much as possible ways to reach the place where things getting done. Not sure how much difficult, but before making that big attempt, I should have some stats and data in my hand. That's all. If you find this like waste of effort, let it be. Am not going to argue also. Myself will get enjoyment and going to do it whenever free. Liking the game so much, and trying to see how many more good things can be added to the game which are still sleeping in the forum for years.

RazorbackPirate

List which am making is for my understanding and for my own wish. Once it is prepared, I will try as much as possible ways to reach the place where things getting done. Not sure how much difficult, but before making that big attempt, I should have some stats and data in my hand. That's all. If you find this like waste of effort, let it be. Am not going to argue also. Myself will get enjoyment and going to do it whenever free. Liking the game so much, and trying to see how many more good things can be added to the game which are still sleeping in the forum for years.
If nothing else, it will be interesting to see what you come up with. If you've not been there yet, you may want to check out the Beta Forum, that is a place where there is closer interaction between the developers and players.

Also, don't confuse no feedback from the developers with things not getting done. It's not a big hurdle for an idea to be forwarded to the developers. Which means both great and not so great ideas get forwarded. What may seem like inaction may have been complete dismissal of the idea. Players liking an idea enough to make it to the developers is meaningless. Truly great ideas will get implemented, most tossed aside, some ideas morphed into something else entirely.

There's been plenty of player ideas that have made it into the game, most will never make it. The only answer Inno owes us is to add it, or not. Assume Inno's answer to every player idea is no, until proven otherwise. My expectation is that Inno will do things for their own reasons on their own schedule. I'm rarely disappointed.

Loving the game is also a function of the developers being judicious about what, and more importantly, what they don't add to the game. This should not be about trying to see how many more good things can be added. You may think an idea has been 'sleeping on the forum' for years, but if the idea was forwarded, it's been dealt with. That it never made it into the game is your answer. The only answer you'll get.

Nice2HaveU

You are actually trying to save me from doing that vague effort with lot of time spending, myself can do something else which can be better and easy. Thanks for your concern and myself dropping the plan for it by taking your advice.

Johnny B. Goode

Good luck, I'm looking forward to he list.
Not me. Can you imagine what that list (if it ever actually gets done) will look like after all the languages are translated to English (or German) with a browser translating it all? Yikes! Or worse yet, into whatever language Nice2HaveU speaks and then to English (or German). Double Yikes!!

Nice2HaveU

Trolling, Negativity and Higher degree of insulting/bullying these are the qualities which forum member must have here I guess. Myself will get more trained, if continue to speaking with few of you guys. Lacking very much on that aspect, I should reach that level one day!! Myself will do it to others or not am not sure, but first I should learn it. Since someone worry about my actual language, it is the world first language. Google it, If you don't know.

Algona

Can you imagine what that list will look like?

Nope. Which is why I want to see it.

I dig there are challenges for the OP. That's why I wished them good luck.

I've combed through the submitted list a few times to see what made it into the game, I reckon others have as well. I don't think anyone has put a list together.

Seems to me like a fine project to look forward to.

Should make for interesting reading and a look into the collective minds of both the devs and the forum.

Much more entertaining then the list itself will be what conclusions folk draw once they review the list. Rorschach Test much?

Anyway, good luck and have fun, Nice2HaveU.

Agent327

Trolling, Negativity and Higher degree of insulting/bullying these are the qualities which forum member must have here I guess.

I take exception to that. I respect you for trying to post in a language that is not yours, but you are not insulted or bullied in any way. You keep looking for an argument, but in my opinion you do not really understand the answers you get. That makes it very hard to communicate with you. You may perceive that as insulting, or bullying, but it isn't. At best you are faced with sarcasm. Nothing more.

Nice2HaveU

Have drop the plan of making the list. Will say it again, not going to make the list. My discussions are over here, but not my intention. Will catch up with other things. Bye!!