• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

found a major bug

DeletedUser28503

Forge Of Empire is nothing but 1 huge bug fooling people in playing and paying to play.

DeletedUser24926

And you think this is some kind of huge revelation? However, you don't have to pay to play, you will just have a lot more fun if you do. I have chosen to cut myself off though. NO MORE money will I spend on the game. If I don't get the things I want I'll just suffer without them. You can do the same.

DeletedUser

And you think this is some kind of huge revelation? However, you don't have to pay to play, you will just have a lot more fun if you do. I have chosen to cut myself off though. NO MORE money will I spend on the game. If I don't get the things I want I'll just suffer without them. You can do the same.
You should learn to recognize humor.

DeletedUser29062

in the new event i have to write 2 messages and i can open my messages it crashes my game soooooo can i get some help

DeletedUser29263

This is a bug report forum, go vent in the general discussions.
Ok, since the addition of people walking the streets in my town I have noticed phantoms. Occasionally a person or a car walks/drives through the middle of my buildings. Not down the road, but through the buildings. How's that for a real but?

DeletedUser29407

Never spent a cent. you can't catch me Inno, I am the gingerbread man.:)

DeletedUser28607

The OP is a major bug in the game and has a major bug somewhere I won't detail.