1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Fountain of Youth Shrink Kit

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by 1Maven, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heybo

heybo Well-Known Member

59A57581-C27E-4545-8413-64C0005B86A2.jpeg
    And the only presription...
    Is more shrink kits!

Graviton likes this.
  2. jf2k

jf2k New Member

+1

This is a great idea. The two builds are identical in nature, however I would prefer to keep the artwork of the FoY, since they match the colors of my TF's and SSW's. Not a deal breaker by any means.

3. ShadowWarload

ShadowWarload Active Member

Why not? - I vote yes.
    that way Little FoY will become a diamond thing. I have like 40 FoY in my inventory I have zero of them in my city. I have like 10 WW in inventory I have 1 LWW in my city ;)

4. Salsuero

Salsuero Well-Known Member

Already asked and answered.

5. Snowbelle

Snowbelle Well-Known Member

6. AtomicDog

AtomicDog New Member

Hilarious... voting on the merits of shrinking ww's and FOYs. Put them things in the trash and plant something useful.. I'd vote YES on making them plunder capable.

7. Titris Thrawns

Titris Thrawns Well-Known Member

I went with a Yes vote [14Y-11N at time of my vote]

My reasoning hasn't changed much in 2.5 months, but I'll add some more text anyways.

This, coupled with keeping shrink kits in the 'rare' loot category that they are currently in, seems like a fair compromise between the arguments on both sides of the fence I've seen. I agree that shrink kits should remain rare to maintain player desire for them. Inno probably thinks that way as well, based on event League rewards and such. While I agree with @wolfhoundtoo that Inno left FoY out of shrink kits for a strategic purpose, In the end, Inno holds the data cards on how that revenue stream is working and I'll let them decide to maintain artificial scarcity for profit, or potentially split the bill and add GE Level 5 with FoY & Terrace Farm shrink kits.

I digress. Having the FoY shrink into a different shape than the WW adds more variables. Multiple variables is what makes FoE fun, in my opinion. More variables = more fun = Simple calculus.

8. Arya66

Arya66 Active Member

Worlds:
    East Nagash, Xyr
    Why not just make a FOY/WW shrink kit? You could choose which one to use it on?

9. MCH1

MCH1 Active Member

10. King Bogart

King Bogart Member

I vote yes, I have diamond farm on East-Nagach with 12 fountains of youth 7 Wishing wells and 42 lil wishing wells.. I think that being able to use the shrink kit for either would be a great idea..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.